King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Topped pineapple express 4 the node .. waiting for results.

Hoping I he got this.

Topped pineapple express 4 the node .. waiting for results.

Hoping I he got this.
Sterilized snips this time angel. Lol

I'm here is some lst light adjustments. Did some super cropping.. cut some lower dumb leaves off no light no purpose. Also removed all new bud growth and even took some branches off. Small ones down low that were stretching. Here some pics in the mean time. Tick toc tic toc. Lol

Sterilized snips this time angel. Lol

I'm here is some lst light adjustments. Did some super cropping.. cut some lower dumb leaves off no light no purpose. Also removed all new bud growth and even took some branches off. Small ones down low that were stretching. Here some pics in the mean time. Tick toc tic toc. Lol
Shat again. Am in middle of session with that Yoda og and sour candy. Pics lol
420-magazine-mobile440445397.jpg
candy cane auto we know 5 starting. Very soon the plants are starting to go vertical.
420-magazine-mobile559441422.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1005658054.jpg

Penny wise here is my only successful top attempt. Bit how's she looking buds good picture showing you the two mains
420-magazine-mobile1075840220.jpg
cc
420-magazine-mobile522900134.jpg
aka runt week 2 flower supposedly. Lol nyc d no growth in main. Screwed up.
420-magazine-mobile1013156430.jpg

Week 2 starting flower oldest nyc d no growth on main but she is still going hard from the good lst I did.
420-magazine-mobile637112741.jpg

Looking good Joe, now its just a waiting game. Let em do their thing. .
Thanks man. Put two of them outside just now for some fresh warm air and sun light see if they will say thank you to me or not. Lol only for Hr or two then back in as a test to see if that does anything. Since the sun is so powerful. Lol go cannabis. Some pics
420-magazine-mobile10360222.jpg
cc
420-magazine-mobile1802174798.jpg

Runt
420-magazine-mobile409621240.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1332988264.jpg

Nice pics in natural light.
I'm going to bring our a few tomorrow including the one that is in flowers for 4 hours. Loving this...

420-magazine-mobile1319066672.jpg
how I'd this looking week 2 started saturday
420-magazine-mobile1628095444.jpg

420-magazine-mobile70966933.jpg
candy cane start week 5
420-magazine-mobile1032179593.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2097275470.jpg

420-magazine-mobile384332139.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1566629193.jpg
that needs water correct this is a sign for future growers see plants sag like that it should be fed

Yes, she looks like she's had a long walk in the desert after a longer night out drinking tequila!!! Lol. Give her some water you cheeky monkey!!! :thumb: this yager is da bomb!!! Lol. Ok. Carry on sir. Btw. That candy cane looks nice man. They all are gonna be supplying you with much meds soon. Word to your moms....I came to drop bombs!!!

Yes, she looks like she's had a long walk in the desert after a longer night out drinking tequila!!! Lol. Give her some water you cheeky monkey!!! :thumb: this yager is da bomb!!! Lol. Ok. Carry on sir. Btw. That candy cane looks nice man. They all are gonna be supplying you with much meds soon. Word to your moms....I came to drop bombs!!!
Moonshine you dirty Dawg. .

How goes the battle?

What you recommend for protection against pest for outdoor in Canada pm. Since we can't promote here.

Sorry bro haven't dropped in your threads during a week or so. For some reason my app on phone rent refresh notifications that I've subscribed to or am following. Ie you.
So i miss a lot of people's stuff I'm only following few now as I'm learning. Then when I get it I'll look into dwc over coco growing. Your right that sunlight made my plant some leafs shout upwards only out for Hr. Hoping tomorrow says it 15c here. But autos can grow in 10 due to ruderall a i read

Anyway g. I'll get ya your threads soon. Nice hearing from you dude. . . .

Shat again. Am in middle of session with that Yoda og and sour candy. Pics lol
420-magazine-mobile440445397.jpg
candy cane auto we know 5 starting. Very soon the plants are starting to go vertical.
420-magazine-mobile559441422.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1005658054.jpg

Penny wise here is my only successful top attempt. Bit how's she looking buds good picture showing you the two mains
420-magazine-mobile1075840220.jpg
cc
420-magazine-mobile522900134.jpg
aka runt week 2 flower supposedly. Lol nyc d no growth in main. Screwed up.
420-magazine-mobile1013156430.jpg

Week 2 starting flower oldest nyc d no growth on main but she is still going hard from the good lst I did.
420-magazine-mobile637112741.jpg

Nice joe. I go away for a few days & look at those things. That one NYC with your good lsting looks like she's going to have arms like an octopus!! :thumb:

Great idea. They look sweet man. What is that in a strain?
The one in flower is week 2 flower nyc d auto cks bro. The big bushy one that looks huge and had successful topping done is a candy cane auto from cks ..

Nice joe. I go away for a few days & look at those things. That one NYC with your good lsting looks like she's going to have arms like an octopus!! :thumb:
I hope so. We can only go up from here right. How does one tell of a plant has more indica looking in it or saliva? You know.

Update the plants liked the sunlight. Mother nature wins. But this trying to imitate nature is fun and kinda like science.

Also this plant.. nyc diesel I've learned doesn't like to be topped. I do feel though they since being super cropped slightly have bounced nice over the few hours really cool how I can train the plants to grow in certain directions. It has a bend and then like the guy I watch on you tube. Some older fella bald super easy to watch for me. Follow 420 guy . Aka torst and the guy said they will knuckle if done correctly. And reach for the light. Learning.

Update the plants liked the sunlight. Mother nature wins. But this trying to imitate nature is fun and kinda like science.

Also this plant.. nyc diesel I've learned doesn't like to be topped. I do feel though they since being super cropped slightly have bounced nice over the few hours really cool how I can train the plants to grow in certain directions. It has a bend and then like the guy I watch on you tube. Some older fella bald super easy to watch for me. Follow 420 guy . Aka torst and the guy said they will knuckle if done correctly. And reach for the light. Learning.
420-magazine-mobile1426561152.jpg

Back
Top Bottom