Kismet Goes Wild For Chem '91 & '79 Xmas Bud

I got to switch it up or i get burnt out if i'm smoking the same thing. The Chemdog you can just keep puffing and never get burnt on. That was my experience with it anyway.

I haven't found a 50/50 strain that I have liked yet. Hopefully this will be the one. The sativa in all of the hybrids that I have tried always makes my heart pound and I hate that feeling. I threw away all of my Blue Amnesia because of that very thing.

The Chem 91 is special to me. We used to just call it the Kind bud on tour. Just makes you smile all the time. :)

The one I bought is just called Chemdawg no 91 from Humboldt. I hope it is good like yours.

Be fun to see how it looks like compared to mine. Might be the same just not S1

I got it from SSC and their descriptions are lacking. Just checked the Huboldt website. They only have one strain so it has to be the same one?

How many beans of the Chemdog you going to pop @RETRIX ?

I only ordered one seed. I have been trying to dial it back and grow one plant at a time. I got burned out when I was growing multiple plants in coco.

Some labor with the coco hand watering for certain.

Yep. So I have dialed it back and now I grow one or 2 plants at a time. But this last grow I switched to a 5 gallon and the damn thing got so big that it took up the whole tent by itself.

Bigger pots/bags help in coco. You can get away with not watering for a couple few days if need be.

I was using four 3 Gallons and had to mix nutes and water them every damn day for 3 months straight. It sucked really bad for real. I couldn't go anywhere, I couldn't go out of town, I was enslaved to those damn plants.

My Zammy turned out to be male is currently outside doing its thing. It was in a 10 gall. But if you are only going to run one plant. Go with a 15 or 20 gallon.

I must have my plants mixed up. I just looked at pictures that looked like zammy's a few pages back? I'm sorry. I'm so far behind in everyone's journals now that I can't keep track of anything anymore.

Back
Top Bottom