420 Magazine Background

Kismet Goes Gonzo For The Kind

Kismet

Sorry to hear about your adventure with the knee... wtf happened with that?
Tripped over the dogs one morning going to pee. Just fell wrong. One of my friends said. Picture yourself in a cocoon and when you awake you will be healed.:) Another one said well at least you are social distancing right.:D My life was just going to smoothly and was time for a reminder. Be humble and welcome to the struggle.:laugh:

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan & Aug 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
Tripped over the dogs one morning going to pee. Just fell wrong. One of my friends said. Picture yourself in a cocoon and when you awake you will be healed.:) Another one said well at least you are social distancing right.:D My life was just going to smoothly and was time for a reminder. Be humble and welcome to the struggle.:laugh:
Nice to have you back Kis! The brother of a woman in my office died in the hospital after breaking his hip tripping over a dog on the way to pee in the middle of the night, so I'm glad you're still on a roll.
:ciao:

CraZysWeeD

Picture yourself in a cocoon and when you awake you will be healed.
Sounds like my life before a friend lit a lamp inside my head a few weeks ago LoL.

Great you are up and about again in what ever extent that is in your end but we are very happy to have you back...! The same goes with you @InTheShed ...!

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan & Aug 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

InTheShed

Top Bottom