Kiwi Skunk

mozote

Hy Everyone, could some one help diagnosing my Kiwi Skunk Deficiency, Notice hoy the base of the leaf is very light green and some how wrinckled. I am growing indoor with a soil mix, I use Fox Farm both liquid and souluble Nutes, I Use a 600W HPS with, Temps are a bit High, at 89F, Vent is fine, Soil is somehow compact though drainage is more o less ok. PH is fine 6.4 when feed and run Off is 6.3. They are know on early flowering into two weeks, though deficiency has been since veg state. Here are some Pic's.

Thanks
la_foto-2.JPG
la_foto-1.JPG

Hi mate, agree with Yarddog, they look fine, probably an indica dominant strain, so leaves are thinner and narrowed, but all your bigger fan leaves seem to have turned out well, nice dark , so if it grows out in a week or two it should be natural. Tho there are i think Zinc? def that lightens em, but they look alright atm.. Hope that theres no nute probs anyway.. Just keep things as they are dont over fert wait til theyve turned to flower before you hit her with bloom nutes. :thumb: Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

Yeah, you guys are right. There's just no chlorophyll in the cells of the leaves yet because they grow very fast. I've had a lot of friends who thought to have an iron deficiency and started adjusting their nutrients. All they did was screw up the plant. An iron deficiency looks similar to this and it's hard to recognize. But with an iron deficiency the leaves turn yellow except for the veins, like this;

iron-deficiency.jpg

Rj

Good Result there Mozote . .the budz have turned out RReeAAll good !!!. Ask on here and never rush into a "fix" . .soil is reasonably forgiving. I've got couple of questions while I'm admiring your stash.

1) How much did you end up with dry ??

2) did it all come out of those 4 plants you started with ??

Rjvdberg,

Well done offering up an answer for the new fella, but dude, why are your mates helping to diagnose your plants ??? They shouldn't even know you are growing, let alone knowing WHERE they are growing !!! I'll offer a bit of advice after being a smoker / producer (in the past) for the last 38 years. No one should know about your grow . . .there's an old saying in New Zealand (where the pot laws are alot LESS draconian than the ones in the states, especially for cultivation - they don't call it the "War-on-Drugs" for nothing !!) It goes you tell a friend, they tell 2 friends, they tell the C.I.B. (our detectives) . . . . or they tell someone who sticks a gun in your face and takes the lot - either way, not good !! People get jealous, people don't wanta pay for smoke or even worse, they get caught with a coupla joints and they rat you out to the feds . . and are then to chickenshit to at least warn you about what they've done. I'm not trying to get you (too) paranoid, but right now there could be people out there in the community, you DON'T EVEN KNOW, who know where you grow and approximately when the next crop is ready. Part of basic training - tell no one nothing !! Cheers

Back
Top Bottom