Kosher Kush - pH - Germinating/Veg

cipher05

420 Member
2dgqkx2.jpg

My set up is a 5x5 tent vented w carbon filters and 6" controlled fans in and out of the tent.

Out goes into the attic. Intake is just sitting outside of the tent in a corner of the room (filter/fan/ducting). temp with bloom on is at 75, 73 with veg only. I'll be adding another 600W LED in the next week or two.

I have some GH Hydro (Flora Growa, Micro and Bloom) Nutes and rapid rooters. I think I"m almost ready to go?

Questions:

This would be my first grow... any overall suggestions for growing really high quality medicine in this setup?

Any suggestions for growing Kosher Kush in particular? Training techniques or anything? I figured at least a month maybe 2 on veg then the 9-10 weeks of flower. But is it best to scrog or top or what is the best for Kosher? Yes I want quantity but most importantly quality.

What about my tap water, what do I need to do to the water in the buckets? I've got PH up/down and GH Flora, Micro and Bloom. I do have a PPM meter. What am I looking for when I test the water? Should I just buy a bunch of water from the store instead of tap water?

I want to germinate right and get this going without messing the seeds up. Do I just soak the rapid rooters I have in PH water and put the lil seeds in them and stick them in the hydroton under the lights in veg mode? Do I need to do something other than like wash/rinse the hydroton?

Should the bubbles in the buckets be touching the hydroton in the netpot while I'm germinating, the hydroton doesn't seem wet, should it be?

I want to start a grow journal and also have like a notebook I write what I need to keep track of daily/weekly etc... any links or guidance for that?

hey there your set up is looking nice and I'm glad your here i too grow for my sister as she disability so i to look for the medical set up and keep everything clean. i use GH as well good pick you'll like the out come i do the note book and keep a good log but ya i need to do a journal lol. you tap water is fine fill it up leave it out to vent any crap out check the PH when your water if your new to growing i would lollipop the plant and try toping for a big pay out i would not super crop till you have a few grows under your belt. your fine don't over look it the plant can take a pounding and bounce back the main thing is keep the humility,PH,temps in check and everything else will just come normal and nice pick by the way Kosher Kush is a good start Kosher Kush won the High Times Indica Cup in 2010 and 2011.

Back
Top Bottom