Kunta's Spider Mite Advice

Choose the correct predator insects and yes they do get rid of spider mites, completely and absolutely
The best ones to eradicate spider mites are called

Phytoseiulus Persimilis​

and you can buy them from amazon

I've used them successfully, more than once, years ago when I got clones that came with spider mites from a friend who didn't keep a clean grow

i've never known anyone who eradicated them entirely with predator mites alone. every single one of them had to shut the grow for it to happen, and then use a chemical clean.

as long as they ran perpetual they needed to constantly monitor and would add more predator mites on a semi-regular basis. it allowed them to grow without chemicals and get to finish, but there was a population of both the entire way.

predator mites are one of the few things safe to use in flower. you will need to bud wash at finish though.

Well brother, you've met your first person who managed it

I'd not be talking about it on here if I hadn't, that'd be way pointless

i've had them reinfect here after clearing the room. it's possible they went dormant in carpet. one of my friends is giving up and chemical bombing both his veg and flower spaces.

i'l probably have them again this grow. can't avoid it in summer here.

i've had them reinfect here after clearing the room. it's possible they went dormant in carpet. one of my friends is giving up and chemical bombing both his veg and flower spaces.

i'l probably have them again this grow. can't avoid it in summer here.
Have you tried @Sierra Natural Science 209 n 203. @Emilya Green has a very good review of them. You can also use in flowering. CL🍀

There's always between grows, even in a permagrow

When you crop the main tent, there you go - plants are taken out, clean the tent out, new plants go in

Phew! It's like a combination of rocket science & brain surgery, but we got there in the end eh

Or don't you crop? Just throw new plants in on top of old?
Right now in the flowering tent are 4 plants. One is scheduled to come out today. The next comes out in 3 weeks. There are two in the vegetating area that are scheduled to go in then. So, ya, throwing new in with the old.

At the same time there are about 15 clones of various sizes and ages of root development growing on the other side of the room. Might be more but not fewer.

Right now in the flowering tent are 4 plants. One is scheduled to come out today. The next comes out in 3 weeks. There are two in the vegetating area that are scheduled to go in then. So, ya, throwing new in with the old.

At the same time there are about 15 clones of various sizes and ages of root development growing on the other side of the room. Might be more but not fewer.
Fair play, I understand ya

I fill the main tent, but just do one - crop, dry, then the next one is ready to go right in for the next cycle

I do full SCROG grow, put plant under screen & let it fill out, there's no room for anything else, and they can't move or be taken out until they get cropped

Different approach to yourself

Pic here from today, in week 5/8

PXL_20230507_210432914.jpg

Back
Top Bottom