Kush CFL grow

kushandlove

420 Member
Soaked overnight October 24th. October 25th, germed in paper towel between 2 plates. Sprouting tap roots that evening.

October 27th, put in damp soil under 75w cfl.

October 28th, 4 broke soil, one showing first true leaves.

October 29th, 5 total have broke soil, all 5 out of seed casing.

Temps have been consistent about 75-80° F & RH between 50 & 65.
IMG_20181029_154554_971.jpg
IMG_20181029_122037_828.jpg
IMG_20181028_071055_028.jpg
IMG_20181027_101945_326.jpg

Congratulations on the "youngins." Might want to cut that multi-seedling apart, though, before there's any chance of root entanglement, otherwise it could be stressful at minimum, and cause damage to the tender young root systems at worst, if you have to separate those seedlings after the roots have started intermingling.

heya friend,,

that very top baby,, looks like the inner seed sac is wrapped around still, preventing the poor thing from opening properly

perhaps mist the thing real good,, let it soak in for a bit and try to pry that sac off,, care is needed but this happens all the time and the surgery is near 100% successful

and i grow a bunch with cfl's only,, works just fine,, just keep em close,, real close,,

real real close,,

plants will love it,, and you

cheers friend,,

Congratulations on the "youngins." Might want to cut that multi-seedling apart, though, before there's any chance of root entanglement, otherwise it could be stressful at minimum, and cause damage to the tender young root systems at worst, if you have to separate those seedlings after the roots have started intermingling.

Thanks will keep a good eye on them :)

heya friend,,

that very top baby,, looks like the inner seed sac is wrapped around still, preventing the poor thing from opening properly

perhaps mist the thing real good,, let it soak in for a bit and try to pry that sac off,, care is needed but this happens all the time and the surgery is near 100% successful

and i grow a bunch with cfl's only,, works just fine,, just keep em close,, real close,,

real real close,,

cheers friend,,
She opened up this afternoon. Lights very close :) cheers!

heya friend,,

real real close,,

cheers friend,,
I'd love to see some of your hauls using CFL!

well,, i dunna think of my harvests as 'hauls',, my plants are small,, short and wide ish,, have to be with cfls,, have to get em close

this is in the flower room right now,, not the biggest, a sativa,, long way to go still, perty tho

that is 100% cfl,, notice some under lighting as well

an idea of my light panel,, raised up for plant maintenance, or just for the pic, i forget

that one just for kicks,, cheers friend,,

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom