First Grow, Auto Jack Herer, Soil With 1000Watt LED 2018

There’s more there than you think, wait until they start bulking up.
Yeah im getting pretty excited here haha is there a point where i should defoliate before harvest? The canopy is really really thick but i dont wanna disturb anything this late in the game.

I usually remove the smaller lower branches that won’t reach the canopy. Big fan leaves growing towards the interior of the plant can be thinned out. I usually clean them up around 21 days of flowering or once the stretch has stopped. Remember that big fan leaves make food for the plant so just remove what you really need to.

So should i have better defoliated earlier?? Constructive comments would be appretiated. :)
20181229_165918.jpg
20181229_165902.jpg
20181229_165818.jpg
20181229_165835.jpg

Attachments

• 20181229_165424.jpg
    20181229_165424.jpg
    616.3 KB · Views: 35
Look at the plant from the top, if you see a big leaf blocking light from a bud remove it. I usually look underneath and any small branches that don't reach your canopy remove it.

Day•83 Sunday December 30th
Took off some dead yellow fan leaves that were on the bottom and trimmed off some leaves that were covering bud sights.

So my triches are pretty well cloudy... tomorrow i will be flushing one plant for a week and ill keep the other going and wait for signs of a little bit of amber to flush the next one.

I'm not sure if the gov is running it that we'll ever get high portency strains. But ya it's a good start.
I have a prescription and i was a client of tweedfor awhile and for a mild daytime strain i was buying argyle. Glad that if i wanted to i could buy overpriced goverment seeds that dont even say if there feminized or not lol

:rofl: good point brother.. honestly I have not even gone to the website to see what it's all about. I've seen the site on the news channels briefly but they only show so much. I just prefer to not have the government track my IP address off their site.
Very true... they can have there statistics from me i dont mind lol i just wanted to check out there joke of an opperation. And thats what it turns out to be :rofl:

Day•87 Thrusday January 3rd
Both plants Flushed @ 4L per 5L fabric pot. *
20190103_213647.jpg
20190103_213830.jpg
2nd flush*
Light fade to one of the plants so far! Coasting to the finish line. I realize now that this was considered a medium difficulty plant to grow when i could have started easy but with that said its been worth it!!! Snagged a tester off it 4 days ago. Rolled one up tonight and its sooo worth the wait! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom