First Grow, Auto Jack Herer, Soil With 1000Watt LED 2018

So this happened.... just cleaned up both plants. Took off all fan leaves and left the sugar leaves alone. Going to put these plants in darkness for 24hrs id like to put in dark for 48hrs but my tine frame with my personal life doesnt permit. Ill be doing a wet trim tomorrow night then hang for 5 to 7 days or until the stem have a little snap to em.... bought boveda packs also. Am i doing ok for my first time???
20190110_131616.jpg
20190110_115816.jpg

I think next time leave those fans on. In the dark for 48hours the plant will absorb whatever is available inside the leaves, if I understand the process correctly. Once you are ready to dry, cut the fans off and leave the sugars. When the buds are dried to your liking the trimming becomes easier as well.

I have another harvest of two other jacks in roughly 2 weeks. ill do that next time for sure! Thanks saug much appretiated man!! I thought i was supose to strip the fan leaves to let the buds that didnt get light ripen up... the other two arent so thick like these were so itll make it easier to do what you mentioned. :) its hard to plan this out when you got kidos.

You really don't want to defol once flowering. Try and bend them from the bud spots or train them away. The fan leaves supply the food to the plant so you want it to have as much as possible.
Typically you remove all your leaves you want prior to flip. Any branches that don't look like they are going to make the canopy you can cut off prior to flip as well... or leave for popcorn type buds.

2nd one down.... now to dry and cure. ;) wow, thanks so much for the help along the way!!! it means alot to be able to connect with people you dont even know to help with the cause! I will be passing on some of this knowledge to help others in the future. Thank you!! Much love!

Congrats on a successful harvest Happy!
Thank you!! I tried wet trim this time and then i have two more auto jacks to harvest in about 3 weeks and ill give dry trim a go. :) then itll be time to flip my special queen #1 and the massive gdp clone!!! Pumped!!! Oh yeah... fuck the gov with there shitty weed! :p lol
20190111_231036.jpg

Back
Top Bottom