First Grow, Auto Jack Herer, Soil With 1000Watt LED 2018

I cook my bake goods and make lotion in my house when my kids arent home for at least 24hrs :) smell only lingers for a few hours.
Ya I was trying to be cute 'cuz your stove had all your grow material on it. I think I was the only one who laughed though. :rolleyes:

If you don't mind me asking how long did you veg you plants before you flipped them to flower
Hey mushie!! There actually auto flowers so they just did there own thing.... but roughly between 40-50 days. But your rule of thumb from what ive researched is that you can veg a plant for however long but take into consideration of your space because once you flip you can expect the plant to double its size. :D

Ya I was trying to be cute 'cuz your stove had all your grow material on it. I think I was the only one who laughed though. :rolleyes:
Bahaha yeah that was a quick water then back in the tent lmao!! I thought you ment edibles cause my wifes always making canna creations and lotions lol

Hey mushie!! There actually auto flowers so they just did there own thing.... but roughly between 40-50 days. But your rule of thumb from what ive researched is that you can veg a plant for however long but take into consideration of your space because once you flip you can expect the plant to double its size. :D
I am sorry I missed that they were an auto flowering strain they look amazing. I am trying to figure out when to flower my plants I was trying to get an idea of how big mine would get

I am sorry I missed that they were an auto flowering strain they look amazing. I am trying to figure out when to flower my plants I was trying to get an idea of how big mine would get
Yep no worries be happy ;) so when you flip depending on how much low stress training youre doing itll double in size :)

Lovin it! Getting anxious!!!
20190104_162704.jpg

Back
Top Bottom