First Grow, Auto Jack Herer, Soil With 1000Watt LED 2018

Try without the glasses Happy. I wear prescription as well and I just remove my glasses. You will find the sweet spot, or at least I did. The glasses kept my eye too far away when using the loupe.
Thanks saug! Im gonna give er a go when i get home from work :) friggin small little things!!!!

Snapped a cool pic and thought id share.... so pumped to know that i grew this shit!!! The finish line is so close i can almost taste it

Attachments

• 20181216_203934.jpg
    20181216_203934.jpg
    562 KB · Views: 43
Christmas holidays have begun!!!! MERRY HO HO TO ALL!!!! Drinkin some jack and coke cleaning up the garden while listening to nofx and watering the jacks! Life is good.
Day•71 Tuesday December 18th
Water5L phd @6.3, 5ml of cal/mag, 18ml of bloom nutes forgot to mention in my journal that ive had to top up my soil 3 times so far.... **defoliated plant on the right got stressed and shes a little droopy but should be ok to bounce back.
Happy garden.
20181218_223200.jpg

Hi Happy... any idea why the one in the middle is looking sad? Is it just because it was thirsty?
Good eye and im glad you mentioned that.... it seems like after i water them they want to wilt. There in 5gal pots and ive been giving them roughly 2.5 litres each. Is that to much maybe? She seems fine now. :D

How often are you watering? I water my biggest girl every two days and she takes 4L easily and is in a 5 gal pot. I'm thinking they need more water. Try giving her some more on your next feeding. Are you getting any runoff? Are you watering slowly? If watering too fast the water will run through the pot and you may think it's had enough.

I believe you read Emilya's article (in my signature) on How to Properly Water a Potted Plant. See if you can stick with her routine and it will help tremendously.

How often are you watering? I water my biggest girl every two days and she takes 4L easily and is in a 5 gal pot. I'm thinking they need more water. Try giving her some more on your next feeding. Are you getting any runoff? Are you watering slowly? If watering too fast the water will run through the pot and you may think it's had enough.

I believe you read Emilya's article (in my signature) on How to Properly Water a Potted Plant. See if you can stick with her routine and it will help tremendously.
Yeah i might give that a go :) and ive been watering roughly every 3 days with a little run off. My routine is that i mist the whole surface with a spray bottle then i use my watering can slowly. I like the spray bottle cause i dont get all the dry floaties everywhere and i can see where the waters going. Lol more time consuming but the plants are doing good

I am gonna give them more water to see because its probably not reaching all roots... thanks saug!

Back
Top Bottom