Tangerine Dream

There's a bunch of us growing out Barney's "Lucy" right now. They are the easiest growing things I've had in sometime. Nice and stable too. Check Bluedog's grow...or Old Man Med.... None of us has had an issue with anything from Attitude or Barney's. (Nirvana has been good to me as well)
just sayin'.....waiting to see how these tangerine's turn out :lot-o-toke:

Hey chopper and sky rocket :welcome:
yea my white widow is from nirvana her and lucy are my favorite at the moment they are so hardy and easy to look after
I have read bluedog's and old mans journals obviously with not close enough attention though as didn't realize the had a "Lucy" I'll have to go back and have a look thanks for the heads up dude
this is my third grow to date but the first was bit of a fail the second one was hampered my bad genetics ended up with hermies they weren't barney's farm strains fwiw that hermied
in both them grows I over fertilized and by this point now i had unhealthy plants with yellow leaves falling off but it's all a learning process
this grow is my best to date with everything looking really healthy and stable hope i can get to the end with all my fan leaves looking as green and healthy as they are now I think most of it is due to what I'm using bio bizz soil and advanced nutrients in the past I used coco soil and cana nutrients I know people who grow with coco soil and nutrients personally and they have really good results better than anything I have grown but they just weren't for me each to there own I guess different strokes for different folks

I totally agree with what you're saying. You have to use what you're comfortable with. It's been a steep learning curve for me too. Since I started reading and growing myself, I've realized that I can use all this information to improve my vegetable gardening in the summer also.

2011-01-16_15_49_34.jpg

2011-01-16_15_56_15.jpg

2011-01-16_15_57_42.jpg

2011-01-16_15_58_16.jpg

Hey it's a DR100 secret jardin it was borrowed to me awhile ago by a fellow grower
the light is a 250 watt CFL on a ajustawing reflector
only thing i payed for there is the light..... well I've been through two of them I dropped my first one :oops: there £40.00 round here so it wasn't a biggie :peacetwo:

Looking good sir, what size tent is that, I need one but I dont need it just yet, and thanks for letting us bitch in your thread, mighty nice of ya....

I wish mine looked that good at this point, how long has it been since you planted these?

Tent is 100cm(w) x 100cm(h) x200cm (d)
Everything in flower room has been in there since mid december part from T.D which i thrown in on Friday didn't want to wait until my next grow to flower her

Hey it's a DR100 secret jardin it was borrowed to me awhile ago by a fellow grower
the light is a 250 watt CFL on a ajustawing reflector
only thing i payed for there is the light..... well I've been through two of them I dropped my first one :oops: there £40.00 round here so it wasn't a biggie :peacetwo:

Oright mines a budda tent they look pretty much identical in that picture! Probably are lol

very nice grow u got here mate. TD, very interested in her. cant wait to see how she turns out. nice vid too, thanks. u sound like your from manchester? heard weather over the pond has been horrible? u getting very much snow?

:welcome: staffy I am indeed from Manchester lol thanks for stopping by the snow wasn't too bad this year it all cleared about two weeks ago I have read your journal that kali mist is very nice I voted for it in plant of the month earlier today nice to have you here bro :peacetwo:

lol. thought u was. :) i was over there for like 12 years in harrogate, not far from ya. loved it. hopefully ill be back sooner than i hoped. i miss fish n chips!! lol
thanks for vote mate!

hows the growing speed on the tangerine D? is it a good yeilder?

hehe idk what there like in flower I germed em on the 21st of last month so there like just under four weeks old
I've just put one into the flower room she's 8 inches tall I'm assuming she''s going stretch allot with the Nevile's haze in her genetics it will be an interesting couple of months :hmmmm:

I don't follow it much anymore used to work at old trafford as a steward 07-08 08-09 season when we had ronnie used to get a nice spot on north stand lower great atmosphere great memories so I guess I'm a red as far as sport goes though I'm more into MMA nowadays

I have two phenotypes of Lucy one is doing great and the other isn't so great her flower leaves are curling her fan leaves are drooping and she's flowering really slow compared to her sister starting to worry a little got no camera atm so can't take photo's

Kinda concerned about one of T.G too (the one in veg) one of her leaves is deformed looks like some kind of sphere and her new growth has like a yellow line on the edge of the leaf the other one is fine so is the one in flower I'll get some photos up tomorrow

ya i dont really, kinda hard over here. thats cool u worked there, bet u had some good mems. atmosphere is great at a footy game

Hey SirDANK

Glad i found this grow going on, the only TD grow up and running that i have found. Good luck with all your plants. Any problems you noticed yet with the Tangerine Dream

:welcome: Going4Green
Theres another TD grow on here too

I mentioned one prob I had with the TD in veg above but since then she has been topped and new growth looks green and healthy

The TG in flower now stands at 12 inches !!

Back
Top Bottom