Kushwreck & Others - Soil - HPS - CFL - 2014 - First HPS Grow

re: Kushwreck & Others - Soil - HPS - CFL - 2014 - First HPS Grow

UPDATE: got a new timer yesterday and the lights went on about 25 minutes late, hopefully that wont stress them out at all.

UPDATE:

one plant showing positive signs of sex

IMAG056410.jpg

did some defol on everything, before:

IMAG05669.jpg

after:

IMAG05678.jpg
IMAG056810.jpg

Congrats on the female! Isn't it such a relief?

thankyou! and yea little bit of weight off my shoulders knowing i have atleast 1 female. im guessing i have atleast 2 more also, one kind of looks like it has some nads starting

UPDATE:

One confirmed male, which really bums me out because it was the best looking plant and my favorite. Ill do a picture update tomorrow.

UPDATE:

1 confirmed male ( favorite plant, nooooooo ), 2 confirmed females and one undecided.

The dude.

IMAG058010.jpg

IMAG057710.jpg

roots on this sucker were more rootbound than i anticipated, deffinitly could have used a transplant

IMAG058110.jpg
IMAG05829.jpg

UPDATE:

all three confirmed now confirmed female. all pictures except the last one are from the other night, the last one is from tonight.

IMAG05958.jpg
IMAG05988.jpg
IMAG05999.jpg
IMAG06016.jpg
IMAG06057.jpg

most recent, grew at least an inch or two last night. and they are getting a lot of new branches stretching out from the main stems. ( cant really see it that well in the picture, maybe if you look close haha )

IMAG06127.jpg

UPDATE: 21 days 12/12

found some hermie traits on one of the girls, bummer. but at least ill have an abundance of seeds when all is said and done.

IMAG06595.jpg
IMAG06585.jpg

IMAG06606.jpg

getting ready to do a much needed update. stay tuned anyone thats still checking this from time to time!

UPDATE:

so im almost positive that 2 of the older plants i have are Kushwreck, its very likely that i got my seeds mixed up. the smell is very similar to the last time i grew Kushwreck so i think i just got seeds mixed up. OR, what i have is a cross of the Kushwreck and something else. all the seeds were from the same grower so i dont know for sure, but ill never forget the smell of this stuff. hard to put your finger on but its a very strong citrus smell, almost chemically, with a hint of pine maybe. i dont know, but it smells freaking amazing. not like any other strain ive ever smelt, so im really glad now that one hermied, i dont want to lose this strain forever.

UPDATE: 57 days 12/12

Haven't been posting as much, been trying to stay busy. and its really not as fun when no one ever talks on this thread, tho i suppose that could be my fault for not posting more often. Anyways, here are some pics, and check out the links to my other grows in my bio if youd like.

IMAG11486.jpg
IMAG11853.jpg
IMAG11864.jpg
IMAG11904.jpg

some of the buds in those pics are of 2 plants a few weeks younger, and the more indica dom phenos. ( way better imo ) check them out in my 2nd journal.

also i switched to an 11/13 light cycle last night, gunna try that out for the last leg of flower. and ive already begun to flush, maybe a bit early but i over fed them last week so its plain water from here on out. maybe another 2-3 weeks left well see with the light cycle change.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom