L.O.S. - Coco Based

Wow, that's very cool. I'm going to start in September and see how it goes.

thanks for the reply

..just mix it about a month in advance (this grow I only had 3 weeks). add the perlite last, after you've mixed everything into the coco. make sure you use coco don't use peat moss. good luck. c'yalaterbye

word lunatic fringe. just thought i'd throw up a shot of what the bad azz kush looks like at the end ..chunky. I got about 9zips off each (no stem at all...trimmed out) on a 4 week veg with them . the first 2 are them.
take it easy and be safe all. ah'eetden

greetings and salutations. let's call it a month give or take. going to do some bending/training today and tomorrow will be their last day for 18hrs of light. temps i'm trying to keep it at 77.5; humidity has been 50%+, ; lights at 24".
take it easy and b safe. c'yalaterbye

Looking great, LR! :bravo:

I didn't have any luck with those two BAK's I started last week. Only one came up, and it's somewhat deformed so I don't expect a healthy plant from it. :(

I started another early this morning and hoping to have better luck. Just looking to get one good Mom and keep it going for a while.

I'd be happy with 9z's trimmed/plant! :goodjob:

hey mr. k
sorry to hear about those seeds. I tell ya, with this start with seeds, I felt like I went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson..beat me down. good luck on the one you just started...and getting that mother. (..don't give up on that one just yet, none of these really started out pretty).
thanks mr k. c'ya

howdy crowdy. well, after 4 hrs of working on these girls I've got them all bent. I put 90's on the bends close to the top and cleaned up all lower bud sites. this is the fugly look right after the bend. on some, I also bent some 180's on the long branches.
take care and b safe. c'yalaterbye

mean streets is definitely van halen's best song. ..."somebody shouted fair warning." one day after bending and they're doing some r&r. when, in my last post I said I put 90 bends on the top, I didn't explain so much. I use 12 gauge solid strand wire (grower's best friend) and pull the tops over "hook-um" and attach to the pots. easier to see in an older picture, were the plants are bigger (why I included). also, corperate decision to go another week for veg. just a shorty. take care and b safe all. c'yalaterbye

say there folks. i'm not really sure how old which plants are which. I've got 2 or 3 not quite a week a head of the other 5 or 6. between 4 and 5 weeks. don't like the color of the front right one that much..we'll see. it's a green crack and one of the oldest. besides that it's every other watering with carbo and ferocious. I was letting my pH go at 6.2ish.. going to raise it up to the 6.4ish'es'es's. thinking sat or sun will be their last 18hr day. obviously, the plants under the hlg look a little more yellow.
take it easy and b safe. c'yalaterbye

hey peoples. 1 week 12/12 here. by putting the bend in before the flip, kept them on the short side. always risky though, you can burry the main cola beneath a bunch of taller branches. watering every other with carbo, ferocious and now mammoth P.
b safe ...c'yalaterbye

Looking tiptop in there low rider nice job.
I'm 4 days behind you I'm 3 days into 12/12 I also gave my girls a bit of bondage lol also a bit of supercropping. Feel free to look in if you fancy a look got some nice strains on the go .
Anyways I'll stay for the finish if you don't mind LR :thumb:

Kind regards bigbud

Nicely done Low I enjoy reading your recipe, it reminds me of some advice I got recently from a hippy about soil prep. He grows outdoor in humbolt and he would Layer amendments at the bottom third of his pots without mixing in. I thought it was crazy hearing it but his plants are in 45g fabric pots with the bottom third buried in the native soil. These things grew to be monsters with colas as thick as my arm. The LOS technique is no joke. :goodjob:

hey peoples of the 420mag.
thanks bonsai, bb78..you've got a benchmark run going hoss...no doubt, and hg... thanks. i've been using the same recipe for a few years now and it's worked out well. (minus the mineral mix...it was a new item build-a-soil had this time around) I've seen some stuff on the layering process also..just wish I could put a couple plants outside.

since i'm speaking on the soil mix, I used a different brand of coco this time around and i'm not real happy with it. I won't mention the name but, it was the first time I had a dud block. when I added water, it never expanded
it is the container in the middle. I almost didn't use any of it but, I was already behind starting out. so, I ordered another block of the same because, I could get it the quickest. i'm having a few leaf prob's now and along with the problems I had with the seedlings and such..i'm not sure. needless to say, I will be going back to botanicare and/or root's original.

day 14 12/12. left side front to back: grape kush, 2 bad azz kush, green crack. right side: green crack, banana kush, 2 blue dream.

watering with carbo, ferocious, and mammoth P @ 6.5 ish.
b safe all. c'yalaterbye

Back
Top Bottom