Growing Purple #1 - Indoors In DWC 4 x 6 Tent 2 Plants 1 Bar LED Mars Hydro SP250

HighTea

420 Member
So I made myself some excellent mixed soil
I use PRO MIX HP with mycorrhizal fungi added usually great white shark or other similar products

My mix is specifically made for starting seeds and turning them into healthy plants before I transfer them into DWC or deep water culture. I always start with an excellent high porosity solid blend of organic materials
Start by adding ronyour pro mix
4 tbsp gaia green 444 all purpose blend
2 tbsp of gypsum powder
Half cup egg shells
1 cup of fresh worm castings
4 tbsp insect frass and
1/2 cup vermiculite
You can also add powdered dried ground malted barley trust me it works awesome
And 1 cup of quality compost.

Germinate seeds I use the paper towel and tap water never fails for me but sometimes hydrogen peroxide for pesky stubborn seeds or a glass of water until I see a tap root usually over night and then into the damp paper towel on a plate and covered in serrand wrap. I out this on my fridge cause it's warm for a few days amd usually I wait until the seeds have shown actual leaves before I plant them unto my soil.
images.jpeg-14.jpg
just like this ...
Then once the seeds are healthy I plant them into my mix and pat them in gently but firm so they are snug little babies in their warm cozy bed or new home.... this is temporary I also like to stress to not put your seedlings into one pot for obvious reasons root issues I was being lazy and only had 1 pot so I planted them both together and they kinda got stuck together but I like to stress my plants out for various reasons but to mainly ensure the plants I am using are stable and don't herm on me so I stress then out early within thw root zone especially qhen I work with a new cultivar to see how good they are at bouncing back. Here you see I have both plants I chose in 1 pot not ideal for most growers but this is how I do things sometimes.
20221212_210317.jpg

After there nice and big and healthy I rip them up gently and de tangle their roots and dirt and all I plant them into their new home of NET POTS AND CLEAN PH PERFECT AIRATED WATER... usually Tap water but if your super picky you can use whatever you prefer or have available such as RO WATER etc...this is 2 PURPLE #1 Plants by Dutch Passion Feminized

So I made myself some excellent mixed soil
I use PRO MIX HP with mycorrhizal fungi added usually great white shark or other similar products

My mix is specifically made for starting seeds and turning them into healthy plants before I transfer them into DWC or deep water culture. I always start with an excellent high porosity solid blend of organic materials
Start by adding ronyour pro mix
4 tbsp gaia green 444 all purpose blend
2 tbsp of gypsum powder
Half cup egg shells
1 cup of fresh worm castings
4 tbsp insect frass and
1/2 cup vermiculite
You can also add powdered dried ground malted barley trust me it works awesome
And 1 cup of quality compost.

Germinate seeds I use the paper towel and tap water never fails for me but sometimes hydrogen peroxide for pesky stubborn seeds or a glass of water until I see a tap root usually over night and then into the damp paper towel on a plate and covered in serrand wrap. I out this on my fridge cause it's warm for a few days amd usually I wait until the seeds have shown actual leaves before I plant them unto my soil.
images.jpeg-14.jpg
just like this ...
Then once the seeds are healthy I plant them into my mix and pat them in gently but firm so they are snug little babies in their warm cozy bed or new home.... this is temporary I also like to stress to not put your seedlings into one pot for obvious reasons root issues I was being lazy and only had 1 pot so I planted them both together and they kinda got stuck together but I like to stress my plants out for various reasons but to mainly ensure the plants I am using are stable and don't herm on me so I stress then out early within thw root zone especially qhen I work with a new cultivar to see how good they are at bouncing back. Here you see I have both plants I chose in 1 pot not ideal for most growers but this is how I do things sometimes.
20221212_210317.jpg

After there nice and big and healthy I rip them up gently and de tangle their roots and dirt and all I plant them into their new home of NET POTS AND CLEAN PH PERFECT AIRATED WATER... usually Tap water but if your super picky you can use whatever you prefer or have available such as RO WATER etc...this is 2 PURPLE #1 Plants by Dutch Passion Feminized
Looking good :thumb:
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom