Lacking nutes?

pjmax

Hi all, need advise please. As in a previous grow with the same strain, I had to be away during the flowering stage of a couple plants and a similar disease happened again. I had tried to avoid it this time by top dressing with dried chicken manure and mulching with a couple inches of compost and then watering with abundant guano tea, but unfortunately got the same problem.
When I returned to my grow most flowering sugar leaves had small holes on them.
Here a picture, most other ones look the same:

Fullscreen capture 23022018 002212.jpg

Any advice or suggestions of what it is and how to prevent it next time? In all other aspects, the plants look healthy and great.

Thanks!!!

nope, all clean no bugs/eggs/mites. It does not seem to me like a bug problem mainly because almost all small leaves are like that. whatever it is, is only happening to new grow and all at the same time/rate. It seems to me like it is too homogeneous to be any type of insect, but then again, I don't know and could be wrong. I am back and monitoring it closely now. In my last grow the same thing happened and it all turned out OK, so I am not too worried. I just wanted to know what it was and how I can prevent it.
Thanks for your input.

I'm glad it isn't bugs. I had problems with my last grow. Initially earwigs that were munching on my leaves - I never saw them but was able to knock them out. I then had thrips which I battled for almost the complete grow.

Still curious as to what is causing your problem. Did you mist the or add anything new?

I just forgot about it. Plants look great otherwise, I am not travelling these next weeks so will be around to check them closely. It is something kinda weird because it happens fast and only to the small leaves. Will try to be around the ladies next crop when they flower, see if I can catch the culprit.

I just forgot about it. Plants look great otherwise, I am not travelling these next weeks so will be around to check them closely. It is something kinda weird because it happens fast and only to the small leaves. Will try to be around the ladies next crop when they flower, see if I can catch the culprit.

Back
Top Bottom