Lack of nutes?

Update! Gave her some plant food and she's doing just fine. She's currently re-tied down and looking like a beauty. I also gave her a hair cut after this photo to get rid of yellow and unnecessary fan leaves. She is loving life. Will continue to post progress. Thanks again for all the info and piss puns

Attachments

• received_368483343987858.jpeg
    received_368483343987858.jpeg
    425.4 KB · Views: 28
Good Job!
She looks alot healthier than the "wee" thing she was just a week ago.

And you thought the piss puns were over...

If anyone is still interested here she is. Just transferred about a week or 2 ago into a bigger pot with organic soil and she's never been happier. She's big and really bushy, main stem about the width of my index finger. Still using the same leds and they seem to be working fine. Looking to buy better lights for flowering when the time comes(if anyone has recommendations). Also she's very bushy. Should I be pruning her more? I have a few friends who want clones, could i not get two birds stoned at once here? You guys think I should stop tying down? Maybe time to scrog? Any advice is hugely appreciated! Humidity and temperature in the butterzone as well.

Attachments

• 20190416_235505.jpg
    20190416_235505.jpg
    530.6 KB · Views: 16
She's coming right along...looking good-You've definitely got the LST thing figured out:goodjob:
There's going to be a lot of buds on that little lady...

Looks great! There are all sorts of lighting options (and many lighting sponsors here at 420mag), so I'd start by figuring out your budget and see what's available. Everyone will have a different opinion, and keep in mind that any light that claims to be the equivalent of a 1000 watt HPS bulb while pulling only 250 watts at the wall isn't being honest.

In terms of thinning, I would take cuttings from the lower branches in the shade that aren't reaching the canopy, but I don't think I would defoliate any leaves yet, unless they're covering a bud site below it that you'll want to keep for flowering.

Back
Top Bottom