Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome

Lord Indica

Lord Indica... I am in SW Florida and I am interested in doing what ever I can to persuade our leaders to at least acknowledge the fact that marijuana is indeed way more safe than many pharmaceuticals for treatment of various medical conditions and light years ahead of alcohol in terms of user friendliness! I am embarrassed that our government is still placing men and women under arrest and subjecting them to the horrors of living with murderers, rapists, pedophiles and thieves. Something has got to be done to finally put an end to the lies and advocate the truth about marijuana. :thanks:

Welcome to 420 Magazine Lord Indica :welcome:

I am so glad to see someone that is interested in helping to change these unjust, old and outdated canna laws...that just warms my heart :love:

I myself live in GA and face the exact same treatment here as well, something must be done and it's people like us that have to stick together.

If you read most all of my post's in the 420 LEGAL ACTION - 420 Magazine ® you will see just how passionate I am on this very subject :thumb:

Again, welcome my friend, please read Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting then, please join me in the action forum so we can talk...K?

:thanks: for joining 420 Magazine

~Jimbo

Back
Top Bottom