Last Thread: Nutty & His Autos

some sun shine before the chop , i really enjoyed these autos from dutch passion , they are good at breeding them

P1070018.JPG
P1070019.JPG
P1070020.JPG
P1070021.JPG
They're not just good mate. Probably the all round, best autos in the world.
Mephisto definately got a few stronger strains, Ripley's og is probably my favourite thing I've smoked in 15 years. The anti anxiety effects are insane.
But in terms of reliability, durability, growth rates, ability to cope with environmental stresses and anything else you can throw at them , and most importantly to many of us, YIELD!
Nobody comes close.
Only seedbank that is any competition in terms of any of the above is Seedstockers, which im currently testing out. Funilly enough though it's mostly Dutch passion genetics they use as they're associated companies.
Some of their strains are fucking scary strong but im a pretty light stoner so mid range is perfect for me.
Only one of theirs I didn't love was Brooklyn sunrise. You'd be aswell smoking cabbage. Absolute let down that one. The other dozen or so I've tried have all been awesome in their own way but the B/S is exactly that lol.

not much to say no one visits lol .... im like talking to my self here most of the time :rofl: nothing new there
P1070028.JPG
P1070037.JPG
P1070045.JPG
P1070050.JPG
P1070054.JPG
P1070055.JPG
P1070057.JPG
P1070058.JPG
P1070068.JPG
P1070069.JPG
Ooohhhh I like that mate! That's a bangin wee trick. How long you need to leave them in the wraps for? Got some useless cabbage hanging up currently so ill practice on that lol.

the blue diesel ive cured is my best tasting best meds and the best i dont give a shite smoke i ever had , im that pleased im gonna breed some . mate get some ,i PROMISE you will love the benefits it gives,last ages too , best auto smoke ive had BIG TIME , perfect for my nerve pain in my back legs and arms . !!! :green_heart::thumb:

crazy man :rofl:
Do you know what im referring to? It was made with car tyres, shopping bags, petrol n shit like that in it all smashed up with a few buds of cheap ditch weed. Every now n then you'd pull a bit out that you'd recognise as being part of a Tesco carrier bag and the dealer would try to claim it was "setting agents" .
Was awesome stuff haha

Back
Top Bottom