Late flowering mass accumulation techniques

tomatofarmer

Welcome, I am curious what other growers do in the last few weeks to pack on that bud mass?

I am not necessarily looking for techniques that i will use;
I (in my pursuit to learn more about this majestic plant) am curious and interested in what other growers do.

I have a few more weeks before harvest. Currently i am slowly making the dark period of 12/12 longer and have been feeding that sticky molasses throughout the whole grow (even before i had nutes)

Any L.F.M.A.T. techniques or comments anyone is willing to share is appreciated

In the pursuit of knowledge
-tomatofarmer

The only technique I use is keeping the plant in 48 - 72 hours of total darkness before cutting them and hanging to dry. In my experience doing this versus going straight from the normal 12/12 to hanging doesn't have a huge impact like others have reported in trich growth or development. I do feel like I am seeing more, but I'm not sure if I am just biased and looking for something based on what I have read from others or if is it just the normal growth you might experience if not looking at the plant for 3 days. Either way, it doesn't cost anything so I continue to do it.

Not much can be done to pack on weight in the last few to couple of weeks of flowering to be honest...

I'm only aware of tric ripening by reducing hours of light either by using DLR which may slightly lower yield but not by much or going 10/14 in the last couple of weeks in flowering to enduce tric developement.

Back
Top Bottom