Late Night Insomniac Thread

BUMP ( didnt want to start another thread I knew i could find this one) lol... just up bored getting high all by my lonesome and was wondering if anywone else was just kicking around 420 mag. got any ideas of anything interesting to do? I am definatly not high enough;):passitleft:

Hello to everyone staying up late tonight! Here's to a good weekend everyone :roorrip:

^ true that. i have not went to sleep yet. hows everyone/ anyone doing ? lol

fillabong . . . sounds like the solution. Sleep is a wonderful state to be in. I sleep during the day . . . you know, the whole vampire thing. Nay, I work nights and stay on the same schedule on weekends.

i used to close at my old job. but i didnt sleep at night before that so idk whats wrong with me. lol i suppose im a bat. oh well lol

Are growing now, fillabong?

hmm i find i cant even get to sleep after i blaze all day these days jus lie there thinkin over shit... how do you turn off your mind lol?

no :\ i spent all the money i learned from working on rent and weed. waiting for the storms to clear out. ive got a perfect spot not to far from a psilocybe hunting ground. dont worry, you guys will get to see it all! just got to wait it out for now man. how about you bro? you got any new micros cookin?

I've got a few LR2 outside. Can't wait till fall so I can start growing inside again. Too hot this time of the year. I do have one LR2 growing from the bottom of a bucket hanging out side. I had to try something different.

in side the bucket?! stay nice in humid in their i assume hows that comming along? very innovative bro! lol

and mago i can get on anytime, i jsut envy you guys for having good weather/sunlight that wont burn everything it touches lol plus you guy can grow all the time :\

hmm i find i cant even get to sleep after i blaze all day these days jus lie there thinkin over shit... how do you turn off your mind lol?

The best thing to do is to get up and do something like read a book or play a video game.Laying there will just stress you out more and keep you up that much longer.Good to see my good friends Herb and Fillabong around,smoke em if you got em.

I often find that I prolong bedtime, mainly because I want to stay awake and enjoy my high. Sometimes for me there's nothing better than getting high & surfing the web late night while your favorite tunes play, with no one to distract you.

i totally agree.

PETE!!
how you been man?
it is indeed good to see the guys. tonights looking pretty promising.(no sleep for me)
whats everybody up to?

ROFL oh man i totally forgot about that. boss is the man lol well whenever he has that house warming party we can all get together and acheive warp speed lol

lol i bet that was a trip lol

dunno how that wouldve been handled around cubensis season :O lol

in side the bucket?! stay nice in humid in their i assume hows that comming along? very innovative bro! lol

Not inside the bucket:smokin: I have a hole cut in the bottom of the bucket in which the plant is growing upside down, but is now starting up the outside of the bucket. I'll have to take a pic tomorrow. Way pass bedtime - just got back from the V.A. Hospital for some xrays. I told them there was nothing between my ears, but they didn't believe me. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom