Late Season Outdoor Grow: GodFather OG

Hi Skoolie, i just finished their twice daily burping in turkey bags and put em in jars for the curation a minute ago. Those are some of the hardest, stickiest bud I've grown! If you recall I had 2 slightly different phenotypes going. Well they both taste the same with sweet earthy flavor and hit like Muhammad Ali. I couldn't be happier so I decided to grow them again.
Okay Stone I'm intrigued! I would love to hear more about your curing process involving the turkey bags! :popcorn:

Okay Stone I'm intrigued! I would love to hear more about your curing process involving the turkey bags! :popcorn:
Ok. I hang dry first trying for a room with around 60% rh. Usually for 5 days or a week. I clip the bud off and get them into a turkey bag with a hygrometer in it and seal it up. I want the rh to be around 60 % so I wait several hours before I look to see what rh is now in the bag with the buds. If it's stable at 58 to 62% I begin the cure burp, giving them an exchange of air twice a day for a week, then once for another week. By exchange of air I open the bag and king of gently force fresh air into the bag and through the bud, then I close it up tight.

If it's not at the rh I want i will open the bag to the room or put a boveda 62 pack in it depending on if the rh needs to go up or down and my circumstances. The process is always a little different like the weather. Having several cheap hygrometers helps.

Ok. I hang dry first trying for a room with around 60% rh. Usually for 5 days or a week. I clip the bud off and get them into a turkey bag with a hygrometer in it and seal it up. I want the rh to be around 60 % so I wait several hours before I look to see what rh is now in the bag with the buds. If it's stable at 58 to 62% I begin the cure burp, giving them an exchange of air twice a day for a week, then once for another week. By exchange of air I open the bag and king of gently force fresh air into the bag and through the bud, then I close it up tight.

If it's not at the rh I want i will open the bag to the room or put a boveda 62 pack in it depending on if the rh needs to go up or down and my circumstances. The process is always a little different like the weather. Having several cheap hygrometers helps.
Nice! Hey bro..Thankyou very much for sharing! I will be trying this on my gorilla glues! Your the best! Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom