stoner6508

Ive been growing since may 28th. This is my first grow with a Advanced Auto Biodiesel Mass Autoflowering Feminised Seed. Ive been using the fox farm trio, I started using the trio in late june to early july. Iv been feeding half the recomended dose throught the whole cycle using half a gallon to a full gallon once every week sometimes 2 weeks depending on the dose. I also used a 600 watt LED light that went from had two cylces

1. Iv just seen where it says its 60-70 (mainly 67) days from seed to finish. If thats the case its 9-4-2015, so its been ATLEAST 100 days.. If thats the case could that hurt in anyway?(Potency,taste,THC levels?)
2. Also about two weeks ago I trimmed thenfuck out of it, & came to relize I shouldnt have cut some of the main leaves. But the lights hit them a lot better after I had trimmed the leaves.
3. If I can continue should I hit them with the tiger bloom fertilizer, or keep using big bloom. (I used the fertlizer around a month ago & went back to big bloom)
3. Also this is the only form I could figure out how to use, can someone send me a link of where yall actually discuss this?

Anyways can anyone give me advise, do I need to go ahead and cut her down or wait until early october. I thought it was 60-70 days after it started to flower. Am I wrong or have I let them grow way to long, and is leaving them growing a bad thing?
Photos from the start..

June 11 (around 2 weeks)
june_11.jpg
june_13.jpg

July
july_7.jpg
july_121.jpg

Aug 23
Aug_232.jpg
Auug_23.jpg
23_2.jpg
23226.jpg

Hi Stoner!!

Sorry I missed this post.

Typically the time provided by the breeder is just an average. The best way to tell is by checking the plant it's self. Has it stopped growing bigger? Are the hairs receding back and turning orange? Are the trichomes milky with a bit of Amber? These are all the tell tale signs of harvest. She will tell you when she's done.

As for your question about removing leaves. That's not something I practice. In fact I believe the plant is healthier and stronger with her leaves. (Photosynthesis takes place through the leaves). However, with that said, many growers DO practice defoliation. And stand strongly behind it. So, my advice, do some homework about the issue and chose and side haha.

All the best, my friend!

Back
Top Bottom