Copperrein's Summer 2021 Outdoor Soil Grow

Dude
That's a super idea! Praying for the energy! I freaking love hash and I can wait for it to finish after it's made. I just have to get to it! Have the camping washing machine since last year waiting!
My brain exploded when he started talking about degrees of ripeness. Like...fucking duh. Amazing.

Dude

My brain exploded when he started talking about degrees of ripeness. Like...fucking duh. Amazing.
I have to go back and watch again. I think he believes ripeness goes beyond what we or I think anyway, I go with milky with a few ambers and good to go. He's all amber and says max potency is there. I don't know about that? I've been believing folks all around saying milky, then thc degrades as time continues, now here comes world renowned hash maker saying otherwise. Not that I'll have the luxury of waiting with this one. I'll be lucky to finish her all milky with our frost date of mid October usually. Lucky

Jacked my shoulder up again...I'm starting to suspect it's actually the ribs underneath (I'm calling the doc this morning to see if I can't get some combat acupuncture in before the trip)

Outdoor ladies are chugging along. Nothing much to report:

Crap that's a lot of photos.

Pulled Sour Diesel this morning. She's just about dead so I figure if any cannabinoids have formed in the trichs, I gave her as much time as I could to let them mature.

I almost wonder if it wasn't the storm and she's just not suited to growing outdoors here in Michigan.

I'm going to give the rest one more feeding later and then work on organizing everything so that if my buddy needs something while tending my plants, I wont have to guide him through rummaging about in my piles of crap.

Life is hectic as always but I've found a little time to clean up some of the girls. My buddy stopped by and we went over my grows and what they'll need while I'm away. I feel much more ok with leaving the girls in his hands.

When he stopped by he brought me some of his bud. One he grew from 420FastBuds (Grape Lemonade), and the other was from the dispo he works at (slurricaine). His stuff was good but that Slurricaine was gorgeous and tasty and yeah...but then the effects kicked in and I spent half the day napping.

John's getting into the science of concentrate production and we messed around with sous vide-ing some hash. It was noms.

Alright...on to the garden...

Every morning this jerk slow-paths it in front of me and gets mad when I trip over him:

He's such a cock.

Alien Rock Candy. My friend said he'd seen my pictures and didn't believe the buds on her were that pink. He was wrong. I sure hope she smokes well.

LSD is actually pretty impressive in flower:

One of my Gelat.OGs is showing fall coloration:

Cute photobomb:

The other one looks like a completely different plant:

Wedding Cake. The black is starting to appear on other colas now.

Hulkberry:

Triple Cheese:

Aaaand two more garden friends:

Life is hectic as always but I've found a little time to clean up some of the girls. My buddy stopped by and we went over my grows and what they'll need while I'm away. I feel much more ok with leaving the girls in his hands.

When he stopped by he brought me some of his bud. One he grew from 420FastBuds (Grape Lemonade), and the other was from the dispo he works at (slurricaine). His stuff was good but that Slurricaine was gorgeous and tasty and yeah...but then the effects kicked in and I spent half the day napping.

John's getting into the science of concentrate production and we messed around with sous vide-ing some hash. It was noms.

Alright...on to the garden...

Every morning this jerk slow-paths it in front of me and gets mad when I trip over him:

He's such a cock.

Alien Rock Candy. My friend said he'd seen my pictures and didn't believe the buds on her were that pink. He was wrong. I sure hope she smokes well.

LSD is actually pretty impressive in flower:

One of my Gelat.OGs is showing fall coloration:

Cute photobomb:

The other one looks like a completely different plant:

Wedding Cake. The black is starting to appear on other colas now.

Hulkberry:

Triple Cheese:

Aaaand two more garden friends:

Wow! Looks awesome

We were planning on staying in federal and state campgrounds in Colorado but guess what? They all close the 20th. I hate tenting in RV camps so I googled and despaired and eventually found a weird site that does the Air B&B thing...but for bums who prefer to be outside and holy shit guys...I found my new hustle. Also if I don't return from the trip it's because Wizard kidnapped us. Nah, the place looks really chill and gorgeous and we're prolly going to make some cool friends:

I fucking love it. Wizard's Camp 420. My kind of weird.

Ok...on to the plants. I'm really worried about not being here right before harvest AND I'm getting more concerned about if Hulkberry is going to be an early harvest. Worst case scenario is she's ready right before we leave and I have to pull her and leave her intact drying for nearly two weeks. I'm not sure how to deal with that. Best case is she continues to stack new calyxes until a couple days before we get back and I come home to some fat ripe buds.

Also feeling like Critical Purple Kush is going to try to bud rot on me. She just has that look about her. Seeing as I've never grown a true kush I'm flying blind on this one.

Other than that the only issue facing the girls is septoria which is always present. Looks like the next two weeks should be pretty dry, fingers crossed. Hopefully that'll help with any rot starting as well as with the septoria.

You created fantasyland right there Copper, I don't know why you want to have a vacation :Rasta: . I love your grow! Have fun camping! I'm like you, well in my younger daze, getting out and under the milky way at night out there is way different than here. Enjoy stoner heaven campgrounds!
Thank you! I love being in the garden, it's really hard to see in to it at this point. Very nice and secluded <3

I don't have much choice about this one. It's for a funeral. My current Homegrown journal is an homage to the gentleman we're going to pay last respects to. We decided if we're going to have to go, might as well take a little extra time driving out and decompress.

Thank you! I love being in the garden, it's really hard to see in to it at this point. Very nice and secluded <3

I don't have much choice about this one. It's for a funeral. My current Homegrown journal is an homage to the gentleman we're going to pay last respects to. We decided if we're going to have to go, might as well take a little extra time driving out and decompress.
Not to be too irreverend but you can't spell funeral without the fun in it! Outdoors is the perfect place to reflect in my opinion.

You created fantasyland right there Copper, I don't know why you want to have a vacation :Rasta: . I love your grow! Have fun camping! I'm like you, well in my younger daze, getting out and under the milky way at night out there is way different than here. Enjoy stoner heaven campgrounds!
Isn’t it just.

Such a beautiful spot.

And @copperrein have a great time girlfriend. Xo

Sorry to hear, but have a blast just the same.

♥️♥️♥️

Back
Top Bottom