Copperrein's 2021 Hubby Medicine With NextLight: Snowcaine & Trainwreck Indoor Soil, Oh Dear

Dude, my first year I got about two pounds...and then I googled how much that's worth here. I cannot fathom why more people don't grow considering you can literally pop a seed in some shitty miracle grow soil...give it a window and some water and in 3-4 months you'll have your money back and then some. Even with a horribly decrepit plant.
Every grow will cost less. 1st one pretty expensive, considering I've bought about $1500 on seeds alone. I'm suffering from S.A.S. (Seed Acquisition Syndrome). But it is so much fun & rewarding.

Please meet my new employee, Paul LePidoptera!

He's from Brittany and doesn't speak much English, however he makes a mean latte so I'm keeping him.

In other news things are stable-improving in the @NextLight tent. Trainwreck 1 and 2 show zero signs of transplant shock and I'm putting most of the success on dosing them with Kelp-Ful at the time of transplant (hey @Prescription Blend thank you!).

Snowcaine 1.2 and 2 are also keeping an even keel and I feel both will be ready for a proper transplant in 4-7 days.

Heat and humidity here are supposed to get crappy again starting today and I'll try to do better about the times of day I do certain things...like transplant and top. I'm super glad I didn't try to run hydro in this room this summer.

Today the freaky orphans moved to their own tent (I will be starting a journal just for them in the next coupe of days). That leaves just the Trainwrecks and Snowcaines in my @NextLight tent. Woke up early and lightly misted everyone with neem. I love the geometry of the Trainwrecks. Snowcaine 1.2, having been damaged during my exuberant and very stoned up-potting, is finally putting out new roots. Snowcaine 2 is just doing her thing.

Having two bar lights that I can move independently makes a ton of sense, especially in a 4x4 two-strain grow. I will be able to adjust each light to each strain and any light spill-over is just bennies.

Yep, posted to the wrong journal again.

ANYHOO... Dark Devil Auto. @BooWho2 she's so yummy! I get mostly cedar and earth in terms of flavor...but the effect. Wow. I was just proper stoned almost immediately. I'm not even sure how to describe this one other than a not-heavy couch lock. The taste tho...it's so nice and it filled the room with a funky earth thing. I wish it came in photoperiod.

Yep, posted to the wrong journal again.

ANYHOO... Dark Devil Auto. @BooWho2 she's so yummy! I get mostly cedar and earth in terms of flavor...but the effect. Wow. I was just proper stoned almost immediately. I'm not even sure how to describe this one other than a not-heavy couch lock. The taste tho...it's so nice and it filled the room with a funky earth thing. I wish it came in photoperiod.
Yes! She’s very earthy and cedar is a word I’ve been trying to put my finger on. The feel of the smoke in your mouth is dense too. She gets me very high and the high is super crisp and bright and makes me notice little things that I normally wouldn’t….if that makes any sense at all. Lol.

Yes! She’s very earthy and cedar is a word I’ve been trying to put my finger on. The feel of the smoke in your mouth is dense too. She gets me very high and the high is super crisp and bright and makes me notice little things that I normally wouldn’t….if that makes any sense at all. Lol.
Makes total sense!

@Rexer I think so

I love the @NextLight Plus Pro lights. There's barely any heat coming off them at 30% power.

The Trainwrecks are flushing with new growth post-topping #1. I'll prolly do topping #2 by this weekend. The two Snowcaines have made it apparent they're a more sensitive strain so I've been a little bit more gentle with them BUT their time for topping approaches quickly.

Paul the dead moth was actually a Paula and laid a couple eggs before expiring. Damage is obvious, however not as gruesome as what I did to Paula's little jerk babies.

This site...is so. damn. amazing. Why the hell doesn't this 'sponsored contests' thing happen in other creative communities? GUYS WHAT THE HELL?

Dudes....my dudes. Thank you thank you thank you for the win in JotM! The NextLight 420h arrived yesterday and holy moly! How is this possible? This forum is the best thing evar! @NextLight I'm sending you telepathic hugs and squeals of joy. Pretty sure I could fake a convincing UFO sighting with this beast, just need to find a drone beefy enough to lift it.

I love you all and I love 420 and yeah...imma just go and spend time alone with the new light
:lot-o-toke: :tommy::thanks::circle-of-love::green_heart:

You earned that beautiful light with your fantastic journal Copperrein! That thing looks like a beast. Congrats! :love:
Thank you, lady! :green_heart: (whoops...was smoking DDA last night and forgot to hit enter on this post)

I think I'll start training Trainwreck (lol) today. Also I need to replace the fly tape. So gross but I'm not going to allow Paula's philandering brethren to lay any more eggs on my girls:

marvin.jpg

This means war!
The @NextLight tent has some fosters from outside right now. I'll need to shuffle some tents around so I can start using the 420h for an auxiliary grow space where I can put all my random experiments.

What a difference a day makes! (and some motivation >.> )

Still haven't got to training the Trainwreck (sounds like a life skill I need) but she's happily chugging along. So is Snowcaine who's starting to look mean and green:

The fosters actually look more alive today than they did yesterday:

Looking good @copperrein, nice work
I did do a TW grow once and it was a bit of a disaster, so I'm keen to see how it goes with you

Back
Top Bottom