Quad Grow

Your always so sweet tra!!!

Here is my crazy downstairs neighbors dad, he's over because she just can't handle living above those dam dykes!! (Her words lol)

I have security cameras on the inside but since her dog attacked mine and she wants to ignore the situation I have a camera to safely take my dog outside... He's taken pictures before but now I have his ass... What a sick pervert

Screenshot_20220123-182736.jpg

Screenshot_20220123-182753.jpg

Here is my crazy downstairs neighbors dad, he's over because she just can't handle living above those dam dykes!! (Her words lol)

I have security cameras on the inside but since her dog attacked mine and she wants to ignore the situation I have a camera to safely take my dog outside... He's taken pictures before but now I have his ass... What a sick pervert

Oh fek I'm so sorry about your dog and that A.H. in the pic.
Your very patient and calm apparently.
That's good.

Stay safe
Bill

Oh fek I'm so sorry about your dog and that A.H. in the pic.
Your very patient and calm apparently.
That's good.

Stay safe
Bill
Your sweet I asked my dad an ex cop what to do and he just asked me what I was doing that would make him spy on us... As well as my mother who although abused me my whole life says I need to be kind and think of this from their side and how they must be feeling about this... I hate life

Your sweet I asked my dad an ex cop what to do and he just asked me what I was doing that would make him spy on us... As well as my mother who although abused me my whole life says I need to be kind and think of this from their side and how they must be feeling about this... I hate life
:sorry:

Stay safe
Bill

:sorry:

Stay safe
Bill
Lol they why I put the camera up... Hopefully it will just at best keep people pretending to be civil cause their on camera but we'll see... Her mom just came over and that woman is psycho. She was yelling at us in the summer saying we were throwing our cigarettes on her daughters grill when they weren't even the brand we smoke.. it's kinda amusing but at the same time they have kept me from even wanting to leave the house which my dogs suffer because then they basically get enough time to do their business and get back inside. I hope to move when this lease is up

Omg creepy motherfucker!

I know it’s easier said than done but try not to let him effect your life. My advice, not that you asked… lollll

If this was happening to me, I would try and respond role modelling the response I want to see.

If the situation had become too volatile for us to talk face to face, I would send a letter and a box of chocolates. I would write that I’m sorry (even if I’m not) for any bad feelings or angst I have caused them. I would say while I can’t change yesterday I can change the direction of my today and tomorrow, and I just want peace. We are all in this together just doing the best we can, and can we start over?

Even if I didn’t mean a word of it, I would still do it. Actively arguing takes so much out of me, it saps my sparkle.

And omg calling you dykes, stupid fuck. Does he not realise you could teach him how to actually satisfy his wife?!

He doesn't live here his daughter does and she brings him over for a week to make us feel uncomfortable... It's annoying because this literally came out of nowhere. They've been on some shit since the day we moved in. Things calmed down for a while but then their dog attacked ours but she is in denial. My 80lbs rescue could have killed her 20lb corgi but he didn't even defend himself which I thought was amazing of him but then I saw what she did and it was bad. Luckily I have a friend who had some antibiotics from his retriever so I was able to fix him. We just honestly just want to be left alone so this camera ensures that they can't be the assholes they normally are. I'm pretty sure she put a camera as well but really that doesn't bother me at least then shit will be visual proof.

Omg creepy motherfucker!

I know it’s easier said than done but try not to let him effect your life. My advice, not that you asked… lollll

If this was happening to me, I would try and respond role modelling the response I want to see.

If the situation had become too volatile for us to talk face to face, I would send a letter and a box of chocolates. I would write that I’m sorry (even if I’m not) for any bad feelings or angst I have caused them. I would say while I can’t change yesterday I can change the direction of my today and tomorrow, and I just want peace. We are all in this together just doing the best we can, and can we start over?

Even if I didn’t mean a word of it, I would still do it. Actively arguing takes so much out of me, it saps my sparkle.

And omg calling you dykes, stupid fuck. Does he not realise you could teach him how to actually satisfy his wife?!
He isn't married the ex wife comes over and he leaves cuz they can't be in the same room. His last wife he got arrested for choking her and false imprisonment which can be a number of things but the way he is I can only imagine. I should write a book

He doesn't live here his daughter does and she brings him over for a week to make us feel uncomfortable... It's annoying because this literally came out of nowhere. They've been on some shit since the day we moved in. Things calmed down for a while but then their dog attacked ours but she is in denial. My 80lbs rescue could have killed her 20lb corgi but he didn't even defend himself which I thought was amazing of him but then I saw what she did and it was bad. Luckily I have a friend who had some antibiotics from his retriever so I was able to fix him. We just honestly just want to be left alone so this camera ensures that they can't be the assholes they normally are. I'm pretty sure she put a camera as well but really that doesn't bother me at least then shit will be visual proof.
it’s just awful.

Your home is meant to be your safe place.

When the lease is up get the fuck outta Dodge!

Also trala is this true
it’s just awful.

Your home is meant to be your safe place.

When the lease is up get the fuck outta Dodge!
That is the plan... I was vetoed this last go around I begged my gf to find another place, but things were calm so we got to relaxed lol and now look at me... I don't mean to bring it here I just really needed to vent about it. I do know that my gf isn't going to fight me this next lease renewal.

Haha their retaliation was drilling a camera under my balcony.. :lot-o-toke:
:laugh: Pray for me guys

Should I chop the top of the Bruce banner? The bottom has no ambers but the top has a lot.

IMG_20220126_135259.jpg

IMG_20220126_135307.jpg

There are more then the pic I just couldn't find a decent angle

There are more then the pic I just couldn't find a decent angle
Hey hope you are having a good day @midwestgrown
How are the pistols on the BB.
If all my pistols have turned red and crinkled in I know she is finished flowering and building for me.
Then I wait until most of my pistols are cloudy and some amber.
Then it's lights out for 36hr and chop.
All white pistols gone?

Stay safe
Bill

Hey hope you are having a good day @midwestgrown
How are the pistols on the BB.
If all my pistols have turned red and crinkled in I know she is finished flowering and building for me.
Then I wait until most of my pistols are cloudy and some amber.
Then it's lights out for 36hr and chop.
All white pistols gone?

Stay safe
Bill
On the top no but yes throughout the rest of the plant. I honestly didn't think she would have any Amber yet because I knew she was gonna be a longer grow along with the tw there are still too many white hairs for me to be concerned, but when looking at my GC I decided what the hell check her out... I'm glad I ask

Haha omg Its like reading someone who's having a stroke... Yes red hairs on top no white but white hairs still predominantly throughout the rest of her. I always get these weird middle buds that soak up everything and then the rest of the plant does the spider legs..

Back
Top Bottom