Quad Grow

I swear there was more amber on her last week now it's like she has non whatsoever... The only white hairs I have are on new growth. So it looks like I'm waiting longer?!? Ugggghhh

IMG_20220111_142322.jpg

IMG_20220111_142343.jpg

IMG_20220111_142303.jpg

Ohhhh so I could possibly cut that main stem and let the smaller ones come through? I searched all inside her and the trics are more in the cloudy side but I see some clear and I don't see any Amber so I know there is still time. The hairs are getting to be that dark red color and looks really fat I bet the buds on the inside still have white hairs.

My bad no their on the lower spread out branches. The main one has all red hair getting a darker color but no Amber trics

Nothing keeps you away from your plants faster then catching COVID... It has made it real easy to not go in and fuck with my plants... Now that I'm feeling better I'm gonna go take a look and see where she's at. Hopefully I'll get to cut down the GC soon... Hope everyone is safe and if you catch this new strain that it passes as fast as it did for me... Still not vaccinated and dont see a point in it. This is the first time for me and it's been 2 years.
Glad you’re feeling better.

The point to vaccinations is to reduce hospital admits caused by complications when those who have co-morbidities catch it eg people who are undergoing chemo for cancer, COPD sufferers, people who are immuno compromised. There quite simply aren’t enough hospital beds. My hospital is at crisis point.

A huge number of healthy people sick just means financial disruptions, reduction workforce, reduction in output eg delays in food getting through coz truckers are sick, pickers are sick and so on. It’s an inconvenience, but it’s okay.

Even a small added number of people having covid complications and needing hospital beds, which frankly are few and far between can mean death to what could have been treatable if a hossy bed was available.

I’m not vaccinated for me, I’m (touch wood) healthy. I’m vaccinated to protect those who aren’t as physically well. I don’t want to transmit it, if I can avoid it.

Anyhoo I’m so glad you’re better, and I think your plants look beautiful:)

I do like to think I have what little common sense humanity has left. I am as safe as can be I wash and don't touch my face then other things I wear a mask and I don't usually leave my house unless my gf makes me. I have been working from home as well. I know I'm horrible I'm awful but my parents made me watch mark of the beast when I was in the first grade and I'm terrified to do it. I know logically this is stupid but I am forever scared that I will be left behind because of this... Ughhh I can't believe I put my crazy out there lol I'm forever full of anxiety.

Here's some pics of where I see the Amber let me know what you guys think... If I have anyone left:nervous-guy::rofl:

IMG_20220113_174030.jpg

IMG_20220113_174120.jpg

IMG_20220113_174139.jpg

IMG_20220113_174131.jpg

IMG_20220113_174110.jpg

I do like to think I have what little common sense humanity has left. I am as safe as can be I wash and don't touch my face then other things I wear a mask and I don't usually leave my house unless my gf makes me. I have been working from home as well. I know I'm horrible I'm awful but my parents made me watch mark of the beast when I was in the first grade and I'm terrified to do it. I know logically this is stupid but I am forever scared that I will be left behind because of this... Ughhh I can't believe I put my crazy out there lol I'm forever full of anxiety.

Here's some pics of where I see the Amber let me know what you guys think... If I have anyone left:nervous-guy::rofl:

IMG_20220113_174030.jpg

IMG_20220113_174120.jpg

IMG_20220113_174139.jpg

IMG_20220113_174131.jpg

IMG_20220113_174110.jpg
Hey @midwestgrown hope you are well my friend.
I'll have to look up Mark of the beast when I get a minute.
I've been virtually locked in for 2 years now fek.
I find cbd works great for anxiety.
I take it every morning.
As far as trichomes go it's hard for me to tell without seeing the whole plant.
But you are getting close. :thumb:
Nice work.

Stay safe
Bill

I'm not sure which movie it was it was set like the 70s the main girl had long blonde hair. I never watched it again but can tell you the whole movie as it is burnediin my memory the worst part is that I'm ashamed of my thought process which is basically what the main character does and why she was left behind then beheaded at the end.

Screenshot_20220114-120449.jpg

IMG_20220114_120355.jpg

IMG_20220114_120347.jpg

I'm not sure which movie it was it was set like the 70s the main girl had long blonde hair. I never watched it again but can tell you the whole movie as it is burnediin my memory the worst part is that I'm ashamed of my thought process which is basically what the main character does and why she was left behind then beheaded at the end.

Screenshot_20220114-120449.jpg

IMG_20220114_120355.jpg

IMG_20220114_120347.jpg
I'd be interested in the name of the movie? :oops:
She is on the verge but still flowering imo.
A little patience will reward you here.

Stay safe
Bill

Well I don’t think you’re horrible or awful.

You have to do you. I respect choice.

The media ran a fear campaign when it came to that vaccine. I’m not going to lie, with all the negative subliminal messages I was scared to get it. I’m lucky in the regard I have medical consultants I can talk to as opposed the the interweb.

And babe, anxiety, most of us are battling and just trying to make it through. I’ve been medicated for over 20 years.

Never be ashamed to share yourself. Own that cRaZy gurllllll!

Xo

Ps your plants look mint!

Well I don’t think you’re horrible or awful.

You have to do you. I respect choice.

The media ran a fear campaign when it came to that vaccine. I’m not going to lie, with all the negative subliminal messages I was scared to get it. I’m lucky in the regard I have medical consultants I can talk to as opposed the the interweb.

And babe, anxiety, most of us are battling and just trying to make it through. I’ve been medicated for over 20 years.

Never be ashamed to share yourself. Own that cRaZy gurllllll!

Xo

Ps your plants look mint!
I wish I had more woman like you when I was a youth. I wasn't given much in that department but I'm sure enjoying it now! We need more woman to do that for each other.

Thanks on the love your plants are crazy huge they have some personality.

spoiler alert! Of course, we still don't know the name of the movie, so there's that...
Omg I did!! I have tried to Google it a million times since the start of the internet and haven't found it. My parents can't even remember how they got a hold of it someone from their church. Anytime I search it's always the newer versions and it's not the same. Maybe it was that it was in an era that was familiar to me that it seemed so real.

Annnnd were still waiting... Lol hope everyone is having a good week!

And waiting!!!
I did take the top off of the GC cuz it was ready and in doing that I gave the plant more light and now she's taking off again... New growth and bigger growth on buds. Good smoke too. I still haven't her curing.

IMG_20220124_194652.jpg

IMG_20220124_194659.jpg

IMG_20220124_194642.jpg

IMG_20220124_190518.jpg

IMG_20220124_190635.jpg

Back
Top Bottom