Copperrein's 1st Hydro & 3rd Ever Grow: Blueberry Cookies x2 Winter 2020

It's just the kit 18-55mm that came with the body.

Oh no! Don't try to power that on! Use rice (not cat litter) to try to dry it for two weeks. Then you can get in to some areas and try to clean her up a little (even the lens if you've got the tools or the ability to make the tools needed to get in there).

@Squiggle ^
:oops:I will take it out of the oven then and put it into some rice

Thank you! Am I nuts for thinking the tablet camera pics are nicer than the nikon's?

I just looked at the second render and it's worse. Pretty sure the cat was the issue. I shall wait until later in the day when she's sleeping next time. She's lucky she's so freaking cute.
No, not really. You are capturing more colour and the contrast is better with the Nikon.. The macguyver Cam is just focusing on a central point. Which is really clear. But it hasnt got depth of field..they are both good. But the Nikon is a hell of a lot better

Hey all...some of you may have been spammed with me catching up on your grows so I apologize for that

The tent girls are doing well. The past two days have seen a drastic increase in water and nutrient uptake so I'm hoping that means they're close to finishing.

Still playing catchup. Pretty sure I tore part of my rotator cuff and my 19 year old daughter has some hair up her butt and is trying all manner of passive aggressiveness to make her point. Bless her heart she's a clone of me at that age. I'm in for some stress with that kid if she keeps going the way I did.

Indoor girls are dragging along. I'm thinking of popping another couple sour diesels so I can run a more relaxed tent grow where I try a faster grow with less plant BDSM.

Still playing catchup. Pretty sure I tore part of my rotator cuff and my 19 year old daughter has some hair up her butt and is trying all manner of passive aggressiveness to make her point. Bless her heart she's a clone of me at that age. I'm in for some stress with that kid if she keeps going the way I did.

Indoor girls are dragging along. I'm thinking of popping another couple sour diesels so I can run a more relaxed tent grow where I try a faster grow with less plant BDSM.

Your getting the best out of that camera mate. Awesome photo's.
Oh!! Kids eh? Who would have them?. Me and mine clash all the time. Too similar..
Anyway. All's looking good. Nice work and great pictures :thumb:

So the ladies have been drinking 2x+ for the past week and I've been having to top up their res' about every three days. I ran out of the Flora Bloom and Floralicious during today's top up.

@BooWho2 is my savior and has saved me about $40 as they are passing on their PotM prize nutes and have mailed them my way.
:green_heart: :circle-of-love: :green_heart:

I'm not confident, per se, but I've gotten fairly good at eyeballing the right amount of stuff to get my EC and pH back in line. Today my tent girls were at pH 5.2 and EC 2.300-ish. Made up a 2 gallon solution that was 4.500 EC and pH whatever ( totally forgot to check). Ending res' are sitting right around pH 5.9 and EC 3.1

Checked my soils and beds this morning. They're still fairly frozen and I am doing my best not to grab a pick ax and start mucking about in the dirt. It can wait.

Ahhhhhh! @BooWho2 is amazeballs!

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::thanks: (I will repay you somehow)

IMG_20210311_121644_440.jpg

I've been eyeballing Terpinator for a year plus but never got it because I feel guilty spending money on 'fun things'. Also the more I read about Geoflora, the more excited I am to try it.

SO HAPPY
Thank you, Boo

Cute cat :love:

Firstly, they look really good, nice, sturdy and frosty. I can see why you're wondering if these are fox tails though. If it weren't for the larger leaves at the top of the buds, i'd say it was normal stacking of the buds, but even still, that's what it looks like.

Looks like they still have some filling out to do though, so what might look like fox tails will probably turn into some nice buds. At a guess, 10-14 days left maybe? I guess a close look at the trichomes will confirm.

Cute cat :love:

Firstly, they look really good, nice, sturdy and frosty. I can see why you're wondering if these are fox tails though. If it weren't for the larger leaves at the top of the buds, i'd say it was normal stacking of the buds, but even still, that's what it looks like.

Looks like they still have some filling out to do though, so what might look like fox tails will probably turn into some nice bugs. At a guess, 10-14 days left maybe? I guess a close look at the trichomes will confirm.
She's a horrible little gremlin and my heart explodes every time I look her <3

Thank you and your time to finish estimate is probably correct. By breeder standards they should have been ready to harvest this week. Most of the trichomes are still on the milky/clear side. The only place I see ambering is in and around the outer buds that I sometimes brush against. They drop pH and water pretty soon (3-ish days) after I feed them so something is changing in them. I mean nothing in the environment has changed so it must be the plant.

She's a horrible little gremlin and my heart explodes every time I look her <3
:rofl: I know the feeling. I share my life with 2 cats.
Thank you and your time to finish estimate is probably correct. By breeder standards they should have been ready to harvest this week. Most of the trichomes are still on the milky/clear side. The only place I see ambering is in and around the outer buds that I sometimes brush against. They drop pH and water pretty soon (3-ish days) after I feed them so something is changing in them. I mean nothing in the environment has changed so it must be the plant.
As you're approaching the end, I'd recommend keeping your PH 6.0-6.2 if you can - make it optimal for Potassium uptake among other things. You're right, they're probably making the switch and will start putting the weight on now. Exciting!!

Alrighty...they were at 5.3 so I just brought them back to 6.1. Thank you....I had been meaning to ask that or look it up and totally forgot.

I've finally found a place I like using Imperial units. I have ass-tons of quart measuring vessels. My buckets typicall sit at or around 4 gallons. Doing the figuring out of how much pH +/- to add to a quart to get x change in pH is easier in my brain. I've always appreciated multiples of four.

Hey Copperrein! :ciao: Nice job on the video! Cats are silly....and annoying, but also sweet. :cheesygrinsmiley: I am no expert, and I don’t like foxtails, but Ive been told that some plants are genetically prone to doing that. Your plants are looking beautiful. The one thing I haven’t seen in your pics is a close up of the trichromes on your buds. Can you get zoomed in on the fox tailing buds?
No photos of the trichomes on the possible foxtails. Will get some tomorrow. Here's a few of the most recent from other areas:

IMG_20210312_181813_106.jpg

IMG_20210312_180723_877.jpg

IMG_20210312_180711_737.jpg

IMG_20210312_180642_986.jpg

Still a lot of clear. The stigmas on the 'strange protuberances' are white and very obviously younger and less developed than those on older areas of the buds. I assume the same will be true for the trichs on them.

Back
Top Bottom