Week 13 - Weather Report
Temperature:
Days 60-75°F | Nights 53-60°F
Humidity: Days 60-80% | Nights 80-95%
Wind: Days 5-15mph | Nights 5-10mph

Netting: Pretty much all done, got a few more finishing touches and we're set.
ACT: Thought a few aquarium pumps I had lying around would be enough but after some research looks like I need to get a 500+gph magnetic drive pump.
Strains: The more indica dominant strains seem to be growing better in my cool subclimate whereas the sativa leaning don't seem to enjoy the cold nights (purpling new growth, occasional drooping, susceptible to pests).

Day 87
Group Shot
full

Blueberry: Getting some significant yellowing on large fan leaves towards the bottom of the plant indicating she's used a lot of nitrogen. Did a light top dress with worm castings, alfalfa meal, and blood meal. Gave some to the other plants as well since it can't hurt. Will likely top the rest with more P-K leaning composts once they truly start to flip. I've noticed they run out of nutes a couple weeks early sometimes.
full

Blue Dream 1: That branch that I taped back together is gone, I mean it's still alive but she's just wasting energy trying to keep it alive. I'll chop it off this evening.
full

Blue Dream 2: Susceptible to leaf hoppers along with the other BD and Gelat.OG
full

Gelat.OG: This bitch stinks. Love walking by her every day.
full

Gorilla Zkittlez: The prettiest and best structure of all my plants. Wish I grew the other two seeds I had!
full

Do Si Dos 33
: For always looking like there's something wrong with it this Do Si Dos 33 has really found herself.
full

Video

Weather Report (July 20th - August 3rd)
Temperature: Days 65-80°F | Nights 55-65°F
Humidity: Days 50-75% | Nights 90-100%
Wind: Days 5-15mph | Nights 5-10mph

Raccoons: Few plants looked hungry so I top dressed with some amendments, one of which was blood meal. Couple days later I woke up to my Blueberry pot absolutely destroyed, mother fucker ripped right through the fencing. Put up some reinforcements and learned my lesson to use alfalfa meal and worm/chicken poop for my nitrogen source.
full

full

Day 100
full

Blueberry (Week 2 Flower)
full

full

Blue Dream 1 (Preflower)
full

Blue Dream 2 (Week 1 Flower)
full

Gelat.OG