Late Start! My NFT With A Twist: Mystery Strain

Before I found out that my well won't support hydroponics, I did a lot of planning and building for a RDWC system. There were two key components to my setup, standardization, and redundancy. For standardization, the same make and model of air and water pumps were to be used throughout the system. For redundancy every place needing air was supplied from two air pumps, each with a separate set of airstones. The plan was to to also have a spare water pump and air pump on hand in case of a failure.

It's my understanding that you can go without water circulation for a day or two, but a few hours without air would severely damage the crop. You need the air to keep from drowning the plants. With this in mind I had also decided on a backup for the power to the air pumps, as power failures are not uncommon where I live. The backup power doesn't cost much. a car battery, charger, inverter, and a relay are all that would be required for a day's worth of protection. I do have an emergency generator for extended outages.

I'm hoping that your plants can recover.

Before I found out that my well won't support hydroponics, I did a lot of planning and building for a RDWC system. There were two key components to my setup, standardization, and redundancy. For standardization, the same make and model of air and water pumps were to be used throughout the system. For redundancy every place needing air was supplied from two air pumps, each with a separate set of airstones. The plan was to to also have a spare water pump and air pump on hand in case of a failure.

It's my understanding that you can go without water circulation for a day or two, but a few hours without air would severely damage the crop. You need the air to keep from drowning the plants. With this in mind I had also decided on a backup for the power to the air pumps, as power failures are not uncommon where I live. The backup power doesn't cost much. a car battery, charger, inverter, and a relay are all that would be required for a day's worth of protection. I do have an emergency generator for extended outages.

I'm hoping that your plants can recover.

thanks man sounds like a doomsday preppers 420 edition hahaha !!!

they do seem to be coming right well infact its almost like the no water made them go for it when i woke them up after the disaster the 4 that were unharmed were as per usual and the 4 that went without water for i dont know how long were back up but not only that the leaves were literally stading upright towards the lights like they were going better than they were before this happens i dont know man sooner this test grow is over the better lol! thanks for the support bro

each group of 4 is roughly 4x4 size canopy directly under 600watt hps each side roughly 40cm from light whats ya thoughts people !

hey guys cant believe ive done it again not helping my own case but ive just given them 15 hours sun who thinks i should give them 9 hours dark to flip it back to schedule !? bloody weekends i sleep in not having to be up early and i completly forgot to set a alarm this morning .... spewing !

just got home from seeing the new deadpool !

heres some pics from either week 6 possibly 7 the whole thing is running wild but cant to taste this stuff im guessing another 3 weeks but still completly white and going hard cant wait to start a next one have 14 clones 100% have rooted in my little diy cloner only need 12 so a friend will be happy to rehome the other 2 ill post a pic tomorrow of thd root mass for a sneak peak of the babies to start my next journal more lights more air more power im guna try a scrog and hopefully see a sea of green evan canopy over the hole tent next time!

Back
Top Bottom