Lately I only like smoking top shelf stuff. Am I alone?

JuanColorado

420 Member
Now I’m thinking, why don’t I just smoke what I grow? But what do I do in the meantime? Y’all know wtf I mean. I tried finding hobbies but apart from work and being a dad and a husband I game and smoke. I know I should get up my ass and do a couple of things around the house but I always get it done, eventually. I don’t feel the need to be on social media nor is my life at all exciting, so what do I do? That’s right, I get high and still get shit done but lately I had to increase the potency of my medication to keep me going through the day, shits starting to feel like being on dope add the fact that it’s not so easy to get some top shelf where I’m at. I guess I rather be sober and vent on the growers lounge or smoke Reggie haha

If you are buying from legal dispensaries, yes. It is taxed to high Heaven. What state are you in? I smoke and do chores. I love it. Wife is a shift worker and I am Chef Boyardee up over here. Feeding kids and working a job and getting it done. Deck repair. Roof repair. Water pumps on cars and dinner at night and baby bathed ready for bed. All the while I am puffing like Chuggington. Stoners have a bad rap.

If you are buying from legal dispensaries, yes. It is taxed to high Heaven. What state are you in? I smoke and do chores. I love it. Wife is a shift worker and I am Chef Boyardee up over here. Feeding kids and working a job and getting it done. Deck repair. Roof repair. Water pumps on cars and dinner at night and baby bathed ready for bed. All the while I am puffing like Chuggington. Stoners have a bad rap.
Fucking awesome! I salute you. Bad rap is an understatement my dear friend. I work from home so it’s easier to get high I guess but im south of the border amigo, ain’t no dispensario around here. So I’m trying to get in to grow my own stuff especially now that the rain seasons are almost over. I want to do a Journal To post and keep track of my shit but I’ll just do some half ass journal so I rather just ask shit when I think I’m messing up or need some tips. I appreciate the welcome everyone here seems to be a friend.

heya mexico,, peace and love from canada friend,,

Back
Top Bottom