Leaf Blotches

Been away but back now. I believe that the blotching was from droplets on the leaves from feeding as it has not spread further. The leaves were removed a couple of days after the initial post and I have been a lot more careful when feeding.

In an effort not to further kill the plants, as some have mentioned, I started watering with no nutrients and then with nutrients every second watering. This resulted in a lighter coloring and speckling of the leaves so I slightly increased the ratio's of the measures as mentioned in the original post.

They have become a lot thirstier lately and am now watering every second day (maybe I do need to repot) and I now have the nutrient ratio's at twice that mentioned in the original post as the leaves seem to be healthier with the increased levels.

Thinking I will soon change the lighting schedule to trigger flowering, probably some time over the next 2 weeks unless my feeding schedule kills them beforehand. I am now following a philosophy of "if it ain't broke don't fix it" and just have to be careful I don't get any nutrient lock.

So now one month after the original post I have the following.

IMG_6023.JPG
Glad the spots are gone. Beautiful girl my friend. But she is hungry. Judging by the color of the leaves imo she needs more nutrients. :thumb: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom