leaf browning after transplants

falcore

Hey again fellow growers.
Sooo I need some more help I just recently transplanted 3 of my plants from
1 qrt to 2gal buckets and the fourth one from a 8oz pot to a 1 qrt container.
I have been feeding them 3/4 strength grow big with 1/4 tiger bloom after the transplant I gave them just full strength growbig.
Any help would be appreciated especially since the leaf pictures are of the only one to show sex and its a girl.
Here is a pic of the set up I know the buckets are white but they are doubled up so there shouldn't be any light getting in.

But since then i have noticed yellowish-brown spots on some of the leaves of 2 of the plants
here are some pictures:

Well ok the pics don't seem to be working ill try later on

In my post above you can read the problem im seeing
and round 2 on the pics
You can kinda see the browning on the leaf up close where my camera will not go is a bit more yellowish
P3300024.JPG

P3300027.JPG

here is another pic on a different plant
P3300001.JPG

Thanks for the link l8tnightskunk for the link it is a good one to have.

It doesn't quite look like any of the pics in the Plant Abuse guide to me
Maybe its the MG deficiency or ozone damage or the ph is off.

It doesn't seem to be spreading and it showed up right after transplanting any
other diagnosis would be great.

you know i tell you nute burn because i tried to feed them at an early age and one of my leafs had the same exact brown spot right on the edge and i asked a member on here and what do you know nute burn.. and yes just doing water for now will help i quit using nutes for now but will feed em again with them later when they get a lil bit older

I don't really see anything to be too alarmed about. Just keep an eye on it. Your doing fine. :peace:

+Rep. for good growing. :peace:

l8tnightskunk- I have been feeding them nutes for about 3 weeks now and only after transplanting them did i see this condition arise. I have however stopped on the two that are showing the yellowish brown on their leaves. I'm just giving them water.

oks226- i looked for black specs but didn't see anything on the affected leaves. But I will look for a pest guide to make certain. If you have any links that would be cool.

RooRman- thanx for the rep. and the positive words ( "God damn it now its serious"- DR. G. )

Update the yellowish spots don't seem to be getting worse but its hard 2 tell the darker brown spots that have developed in a couple of spots can are also visible underneath and its making me nervous because everything was going so well b4 i transplanted them
the other 2 i transplanted don't seem to be afflicted. I also noticed that their are a couple of spots on just one leaf on each plant that looks like a tear or wrinkle just on one leaf tried and failed to get a pic don't know what it means but i figure I'd just throw it out there.

Any thoughts?

Thanx to everybody for the help and moral support, man i don't think I could handle taking care of babies LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom