Leaf diagnosis please! 4-5 weeks into flower

Four Loko

Hi all, I posted something on the forum a week or so ago about my Auto White Widow.

Relatively new grower here

She's about 4 weeks into flower right now, buds are just now starting to put on some weight. So I've had this same issues with my leaves since about week 2 of flower. Has been a pretty slow process, but it's taken out quite a good bit of my fan leaves. Overall, the flowers look healthy, but I don't want to lose these sugar leaves.

What seems to be the issue here?

I'm using about 200w of CFL lighting (which I keep VERY close to this cola for maximum light efficiency), organic soil mix w/no additional nutrients (transplanted to this 1 week into flower), and I have to adjust my own PH w/lime, which I try to keep around 6.5-7.0.

I know yellowing of the leaves is normal, which is happening to my lower stalks that didn't get much light, but what's up with these brown spots that form on the leaves? They get crispy and shrivel up and fall off. I don't give a hoot what happens to those fan leaves on the stalks, just wanna make sure my buds get all the energy they can.

I know the plant is starting to get close to harvest (maybe 3, 4 weeks left?), so what should my game plan be? I live next to hydroponics stores as well, so I can get anything to help my lady.

Thanks a lot guys.

-Floko

It's really bad around this cola... some of the others are kinda untouched or slightly affected.

fuckmyleaves.png

Hey there four loko! Looks like you had some magnesium deficiency and now have some heat stress an top of that. Check the temp of room should be at 60f. Too late into flower to fix mangnisium issue ( all by looks need more images) - RJ

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey there four loko! Looks like you had some magnesium deficiency and now have some heat stress an top of that. Check the temp of room should be at 60f. Too late into flower to fix mangnisium issue ( all by looks need more images) - RJ

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Dr

Back
Top Bottom