Leaf Diagnosis Please

NunyaBis

Grow Info :

Grown by a complete newbie (me)
Day 35 from Seed
Coco Coir / Perlite 70/30 mix in 3 gallon fabric pots
1000W HPS currently on day 7 of flower
Current tent conditions : 89F 38% humidity (wish I could get my temp lower)
2 air circulation fans, one 460CFM extraction fan pulling through a carbon filter, 6" ducting
Feeding House and Garden nutrients according to their rec (no added nitrogen booster) + Cal/Mag - Water always pHed to 5.7 / 5.8 - Feeding daily

Strain : CKS Dark Angel - plant is currently about 19" tall from media to tip, and about 2' wide leaf tip to leaf tip, give or take a bit.

I'd love some input on this because I have no idea what I'm looking at. A few days ago this Dark Angel started showing signs of what I assumed may have been nutrient burn so I flushed the crap out of it with pHed water. That seemed to help / stabilize it, and it went back on regular nutrients 2 days ago. Then this happened inside of 18 hours.

I can't decide if this is a deficiency, and if so which one, or something else. This particular leaf is the worst one, so I plucked it for better pics. There are 5 others showing similar distress, all in the lower half (mainly lower third) of the plant. None of the new growth seems affected at all.

The DA is currently sharing the grow tent with 2 White Widows and neither of them are having these issues, and they're all being fed the same.

Pics : (apologies for the turned pictures, they were upright when I was looking at them in the upload thing)

51255.jpg
41560.jpg
32026.jpg
22527.jpg
16876.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom