Leaf discoloration - Flowering - Best advice please!

Phosphorus ? or Nute Lock? or?

• Phosphorus

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Nute Lock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please post a comment)

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HazeyHaze

What Strain is it?: Bagseed
Is it Indica, Sativa?: Indica I believe.
How Many Plants?: 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flowering
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 6 almost 7 weeks.
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Regular store bought soil, with various compost. Been using it for years.
If Soil... What Size Pot? 5 gallon.
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 1 600w Hps
Is it Air Cooled?Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 70-76
Any Pests? None.
How Often are you Watering? Every three to four days, she doesnt drink too much. I let her get almost bone dry before watering / feeding again.
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Fox farm trio pack
Size or Square Footage of Room? 3x3x7

Well theres my information, let me fill you in a little bit. Just hit week seven, and just gave her 2 Tsp Grow Big + 2 tsp Tiger Bloom+1TBS Big Bloom, Hoping the big bloom is going to correct it a little bit. But I've done some research and i'm sitting between A. Phosphorus deficiency , or B. Nute lock. Has anyone had similar problems? Am I going to have to flush? Or pick up some cal mag? Cause I really dont have the $$ for cal mag, and shes 3/4 done flowering. Flushing would be an easy solution. Discoloration is like a tint of yellow , and some leaves are getting dry along with it as you can see. Misted the plant before taking these photo's so it might look a little weird. Any advice is appreciated HIGHLY. THANKS!
Edit: I also mist my plant every time the lights turn off, while having a fan on 24/7 to control the humidity.

Screenshot_59.png
Screenshot_410.png
Screenshot_326.png
Screenshot_212.png

Shes looking a little better today! After receiving another feeding, but I think that grow big and big bloom are kickin in! Top leaves towards the cola's have a little of that yellow bronze tint, but I think towards the top is only sun bleaching. Now the two leaf pictures I included is my concerns.

I agree with Lester, if it isn't spreading I'd just not worry. At 7 weeks in flower you're close enough to done you'll be alright.

Appreciate the feedback guys, Just gonna keep rotating her daily to avoid anymore bleaching so I can have an easier time identifying the problem. Doesnt seem to have any stunting when it comes to producing nuggage , and I dont notice any signs of spreading, but if I do ill give a hollar. Its on like 4-5 leaves, and they're half way up the plant indicating its not the oldest leaves , but also not the newest. Thanks guys!

It kinda looks a little bit wet, if your leaves have moisture/water droplets on them and they're under the light, it probably was burned by the lights and isn't a nutrient related issue.

You'll want to keep your humidity rather low if possible in order to reduce the risk of bud rot as well :thumb:

I think I figured it out!!! The biggest problem i've stumbled upon while growing..... Roots growing out of the bottom of the pot. Man something told me to lift up the 5gal and check her bottom and sure as s*** half inch roots growing out of every single drainage hole , little brown at the tips. Took another 5 gal, put a grocery bag in the bottom, and filled it up the quarter of the way then set it underneath . Man I hope this corrects my issue, ill be so happy haha. Shes a living thing, and she was hurting . Now all I gotta worry about is the extra pot putting on a few inches in height, and bleaching the leaves more. Also didnt think about it, going to be a bit more difficult flushing her in the end .

Back
Top Bottom