Is it Air Cooled? With Fans

Temperature of Room/Cabinet? Temp lights on 77 off 69

RH of Room/Cabinet? 40%

PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.8 - 6.1

Any Pests? Cats not allowed near plants

How Often are you Watering? Timer 15 minutes every 4 hours or so

Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Cyco platinum full line

Size or Square Footage of Room? 4*4*6.5

The Discoloration is a little worse than you can see in the picture since the HPS has a yellowing effect.

my journal has a little more information

All help is welcome, peace, love and happines to you all. :Namaste:

Attachments

• 20190328_122119.jpg
    20190328_122119.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 118
No clue me, but I'm interested in hydro so I'm tuned in, lets get some smart guys up in here! Is that coloration throughout the plant?

One leaf without context is a little difficult to do a diagnosis with. A picture of the entire plant from the side showing where the damage is occurring would be very instructive. Is this yellowing starting at the bottom of the plant and progressing upward or did it occur above the middle of the plant and near the top?

It it's really only that leaf that is like that there are one or two more leaves that have a spot or 2 but none that are as bad as that one that is why I only posted the one picture but I will post one of whole

Attachments

• 20190328_121956.jpg
    20190328_121956.jpg
    650.8 KB · Views: 122
One leaf without context is a little difficult to do a diagnosis with. A picture of the entire plant from the side showing where the damage is occurring would be very instructive. Is this yellowing starting at the bottom of the plant and progressing upward or did it occur above the middle of the plant and near the top?

Also i didn't read the properly here is a pic of that whole side of her. Am new to the whole forum thing so i apoligize.

Attachments

• 20190328_150721.jpg
    20190328_150721.jpg
    649.3 KB · Views: 119
Ahh, I stand corrected your nutes are way too strong lol. That's why your pH is going mad. Drop it down to 500- 700ppm and you'll be sound. Probably clear up the mag Def too. Too much N can lock out just about anything.
You want the ppm of the reservoir to be dropping slightly from day to day. That's the key to a smooth hydro grow.
If it's rising as yours is it means the plant is taking more water than nutes so the Res is getting stronger. That's what causes the pH to rise so quick.
Fix the feed strength and it'll still creep up but much more slowly. It's supposed to rise though. When you go into bloom it'll start dropping if youre feeding right. When that happens you go in at 6.3-6.5 and adjust it back up once it hits 5.5- 5.7. that gives you the best window for nutrient uptake.

it says on my cyco nutes to have the ppm at 1450 on the 700 scale. thats why i have it that hight becasue 1050ppm on a the 500 in 1450 on the 700scale.
First rule of growing ganja mate. Never listen to a word the nute manufacturers say. They know nothing.
Can grow a 5 ouncer on 400ppm (0.8ec) from seedling to finish with no deficiences.
The more you use the more they earn.
You know what the EC is? I don't understand your conversion stuff lol.
I should really just start using EC to avoid confusions. I forget that parts per million is magically different over the pond lol.

Ahh there we go, it's got the EC value at the bottom of it. That measurement is universal so we'll just use that. They say give EC 1.6 from day 1. That's actually mental lol. I don't know how they get away with it. Pretty much every time any of us help someone out on here it's because they're following a manufacturer's feed. I know it sounds unlikely that me, a wee mongo jock that's never heard of those nutes knows more about how to use them than the company but sadly this is the world we live in. It's very frustrating. The advanced nutrients (AN) schedule is the only one I've ever seen that was anywhere close to acceptable.

Right anyway, where was I .
Yeah so, EC 1.6 is what most of us call near enough full strength for a pretty big plant. This is hydro, not soil. The nutes are much more readily available for uptake so we don't need much. I'd say just cut everything in half which will give you 0.8 and take it from there. That's about right for a plant that size.

The idea for us is just to follow the numbers on the sticks. pH goes down you bring it back up. If it goes up you bring it down. Same rule applies for the ec. You want to iether keep it steady or have it dropping just slightly from day to day. If it rises at all it means the mix is getting stronger. When that happens Nitrogen will start to take over and that can block out most other things to a degree. Keep it steady or dropping slightly and it means the plant has free will to absorb what it wants when it wants. It will also keep the pH as stable as it can be kept.
Gotta remember, roots have a certain level of intelligence. They know what the plant needs and specifically absorb ab or c as and when the plant needs it and leave the rest sitting in the Res.

If the bottoms start to turn yellow you up the a@b.
Tops go yellow it's usually iron which will be in a micro bottle.
Mids lose colour and go patchy or rust spots appear you up the calmag.
These rules only work though if the EC is stable or dropping. If it's rising then 1 thing can cause another which causes another and it gets confusing. Like that patchy leave. That's the start of mag Def so people will say give it calmag . but as your using mag you know it's not a deficit. It's caused by too much of something else blocking it out.
That all make sense mate?

First rule of growing ganja mate. Never listen to a word the nute manufacturers say. They know nothing.
Can grow a 5 ouncer on 400ppm (0.8ec) from seedling to finish with no deficiences.
The more you use the more they earn.
You know what the EC is? I don't understand your conversion stuff lol.
I should really just start using EC to avoid confusions. I forget that parts per million is magically different over the pond lol.
everything they messed up across the pond lol

i mean our gallons arent even thesame...

everything they messed up across the pond lol

i mean our gallons arent even thesame...
Eh? How can a gallon be different? It's 4546ml for us in the UK. Actually, That's gotta be us that fucked that one up. Who the hell decided that was a good way to measure things lol.

Back
Top Bottom