Leaf spots

Newcannabislover

I am seeing these pale green spots on the leaves of my Northern Lights grow. I'm growing under Fluence LED lights and feeding Botanicare veg nutrients with CalMag and Liquid Karma additives. Any ideas?

IMG_1514.jpeg

Thank you! I've been reading up on control/remedies and seeing suggestions for predators, poison and dumping grow, sterilizing room and starting over. Think I'll try the first two before using the third. I see you grow auto strains. I've never tried any of those. Do you get good yields from them?

Thank you! I've been reading up on control/remedies and seeing suggestions for predators, poison and dumping grow, sterilizing room and starting over. Think I'll try the first two before using the third. I see you grow auto strains. I've never tried any of those. Do you get good yields from them?
Try this as a preventative next time...no spraying on plants, just mix with water and pour on your medium like you're watering them
Nematodes.JPG

Look again after a few days after spraying. I had to spray over and over again. Think they're gone now, but not sure. I'm very close to harvest and now I only spray them with cinnamon.

Make sure to top your autos if they grow well in veg. That'll help you get a decent yield from them. If you're growing indoors that is. I top, train, and defoliate to get good yields.

Back
Top Bottom