Learning to grow

HotKoolaide

Ok not exactly sure how I go about doing this, so askin here lol

I want to learn to grow, I know no one in this state that I could learn from or get advice through. I know I can get it here but with what SHOULD be starting up at somepoint....

I saw some links to collectives or something in a thread I read maybe a month or so ago in response to someone else's question but forgot where they were or even if that would be the type of thing to approach : /

I'd like to actually do something that helps someone instead of being a drone for making someone elses money.

P.S. I do understand any hesitancy to this, worrying about theft, police, things like that. I don't have the connection to go speak directly to someone that could teach me, so this is pretty much the only venue I could think of and I'm gonna try damn it.

Heya hotKoolaide! You can definately learn everything you need to know on this forum. Then you can apply it and grow beautiful plants with dense nugs. There's all sorts of systems and methods that you can incorporate to see which works for you. First, understanding the basic will get you started. From there any questions you may have members are willing to help on your specific question. Right now, I'm sure you have a lot. Once you read the how to grow guide you're on your way to growing meds for yourself and others. Good luck! Welcome to the cannabis awareness movement.

O I know I can learn TONS here lol I been lurking for months and salivating over the journals, takin notes, and tryin to absorb as much as I can.

Back
Top Bottom