Leaves Droopy! Help Pic Included

rockstarr

Hey Guys,

[SWIM] Is currently growing a plant it is about 2-3 weeks old. It is taken care of with lighting etc and with water...I spray water on the leaves as well and watering it with a mist spray twice-three times daily...The strain it is cheeseberry any help or input would be appreciated...

photo232.jpg

Re: Leaves Droopy!!! Help Pic Incl.

btw the leave in corner that looks burnt abit is from my light which dropped abit but i took it off in time it looks like its healing but even after that happened the leaves didnt look like that

hard to tell but your soil looks awful wet , it needs to dry out between watering, a little:thumb:

lol yeah I prob do overspray it so im going to be leaving it now for next few days how long you think about 3 days..... instead of spraying the soil should i spray the leaves once daily or no water whatsoever thanks alot for your input hopefully it wont die in your opinion do you think it looks pretty healthy lol...

need to give us a ton more information to properly diagnose your problem, plus some bigger pictures. There is a sticky in this subsection with how to ask for grow support but basically include: light type (watts, spectrum, etc), heat and humidity of room, soil used (additives mixed in), water used (RO or tap?), age, nutes used, how problem progressed, etc. The more info you give the better and more accurate of a diagnosis you get. But from what I can see of the plant and what you wrote definitely agree with sfw and overwatering. You probably dont even need to spray your leaves unless it gets real hot or you are trying to foliar feed. But 2-3 times daily is way too much. I usually water my plants once every 4-6 days depending on their size and how much they are drinking. Sometimes it seems hard and bad for the plant but let the soil get dry, not just moist before you water again. Forces the plant to send the roots out in new areas in search of water and generally makes for better plants.

Updated Pic! What you think is going on?

[SWim] is currently using fluorescent bulbs (2) 120W previous to that I was using the traditional soft white / warm white...I may have overwatered the plant just cause the fact I had the lights running 24hrs and soil is MOIST AS FCK

photo_1159.jpg

photo_2129.jpg

photo_393.jpg

Re: Updated Pic!! What you think is going on?

if u think u MAY have over watered... u probably have over watered.. depending on your room temp and humidity.. try letting the soil dry allmost totaly out, but pay attention if u leave it to dry for to long the plant will dryout and die.. leave the plant to dry for a week.. no water..

if u think u MAY have over watered... u probably have over watered.. depending on your room temp and humidity.. try letting the soil dry allmost totaly out, but pay attention if u leave it to dry for to long the plant will dryout and die.. leave the plant to dry for a week.. no water..

Also do you think it may be that they are getting too much light lets say 16-24 hrs and about 8 hrs at most dark

Hey :welcome: to the :420: community.

To get a handle on what is going on a bit more information is needed.
Are those planting containers cups with drain holes or a planter with drain holes? If not drain holes then you need some.
What is the amount you are watering and how often? Where these clones? Have they been transplanted recently?
How much soil is in them? It looks like the very minimal amount? Is your soil with or with out nutrients?
Are you using Nutrients? If so what and how much?
What lights do you have them on? How far is the light from the top of the plants and do you have a fan lightly blowing on them?

I know there are alot of questions but the information is needed to help.
:peace:

Hey :welcome: to the :420: community.

To get a handle on what is going on a bit more information is needed.
Are those planting containers cups with drain holes or a planter with drain holes? If not drain holes then you need some.
What is the amount you are watering and how often? Where these clones? Have they been transplanted recently?
How much soil is in them? It looks like the very minimal amount? Is your soil with or with out nutrients?
Are you using Nutrients? If so what and how much?
What lights do you have them on? How far is the light from the top of the plants and do you have a fan lightly blowing on them?

I know there are alot of questions but the information is needed to help.
:peace:

Yes its a planting pot with drain holes I was waterings like 3-5 times a day with mist spray and used organic choice plant food by miracle grow it is black using fluorescent light (2) 120 W. and trying to get some humidity using space heater and water....check out temp about 78 trying to get it to 82-84

the box with the smaller ones were outside and the bigger one was inside germinated and planted same time!!!

photo_475.jpg

photo_5361.jpg

photo_691.jpg

!:wood:Hmm U are drowning your plants my friend.. as i said let your plants soil dry out before watering again!:wood:
watering 3-5 timers a day is crazy in soil...:yikes:

change that to 3-5 times a week:reading420magazine:
'
As for ur room temp 78 is just perfect dont try and change that..:reading420magazine:
'

also ur plants look a bit burned from the bulbs!
raise them so that u by holding ur hand under, over top of plaants can't fell no heat at all:reading420magazine:

Watering 3-5 timers a day is for hydro gardens or if u got a Very high temp like 90-100(F) and/or if ur soil drains Very fast! like if the plant medium is straight sand, hydroclay, perlight etc.

hope this helps u out my friend befor its to late for ur little greens:bitingnails:
'

Thanks u so much god bless yes today I haven't watered them at all so it going be full day by later lets say right now I just also set the lights off for 6 hrs and 18hrs light 3pm-9pm 9pm-3pm

How long does it usually take for plant to reheal itself approx 3-5 days

no more than that.. a week depending on the scale of the situation.. maybe more...
can u give some more info on ur medium? where u get u soil? have u mixed ur soil with anything? do u use fertilizers?

also have u rasied the lamps yet? ur plant dont need much light when young.. maybe u should trun off one so u only run 60 watts for the next 14 days or so..

Just did miracle grow organic soil plus the organic all purpose food thing it's black in color I just shut lights using space heater to make some humidity plus opened door for vent and Wind blowing outside temp 60-65 inside 75-82

hmm u heating for humidity plus blowing u indside air out at the same time? thats gonna cost ya! what is ur humidity at the moment?
And how did u get to the conclusion that u need more humidity AFten i toll u to stop watering? humidity is water in the air u know..?..

stop heating for humidity:reading420magazine:

If iam to help u i need more info on all u grow room....

I gez this is ur very first grow right? have u done any study?

u know the basic? have u ever grown anything before in your life?

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

As BS said definitely over watering. Your plant will gradually start to perk back up from the time soil is drying out (now) until its fixed. If I am at work and can't cover my outdoor plants when we are getting a huge downpour, my plants will look similar to yours just to a lesser degree. The two indoor plants I just finished were in 5 gallon pots and were only getting watered twice a week with 1 gallon of water per plant each watering. They really need to dry out before the next watering because it will force the root system to branch out and search for new water rather than being lazy. If they have all the water they need where they are, growth will be much much slower. The roots growing faster will lead to faster growth above ground and cut down on your vegetative cycle time. As for the Miracle Gro, don't use it again if at all possible, even the organic soil. All of it is time release nutrients in their that can't be controlled as far as dosing and the nutes are in the right proportions for herb anyway. Really hard to avoid getting nutrient burns on your plants when using MG when they are young because they just get a ton right off the bat rather than starting small and building up the dose as you would do with your nutrients.

As BS said definitely over watering. Your plant will gradually start to perk back up from the time soil is drying out (now) until its fixed. If I am at work and can't cover my outdoor plants when we are getting a huge downpour, my plants will look similar to yours just to a lesser degree. The two indoor plants I just finished were in 5 gallon pots and were only getting watered twice a week with 1 gallon of water per plant each watering. They really need to dry out before the next watering because it will force the root system to branch out and search for new water rather than being lazy. If they have all the water they need where they are, growth will be much much slower. The roots growing faster will lead to faster growth above ground and cut down on your vegetative cycle time. As for the Miracle Gro, don't use it again if at all possible, even the organic soil. All of it is time release nutrients in their that can't be controlled as far as dosing and the nutes are in the right proportions for herb anyway. Really hard to avoid getting nutrient burns on your plants when using MG when they are young because they just get a ton right off the bat rather than starting small and building up the dose as you would do with your nutrients.

Thanks alot yeah here are pics from this morning it is [SWIMS] first time and he has done research just he feels like giving up lol the plant looks so sad!!

photo8gpd.jpg

photo7s.jpg

I sent you a private message last night. Please dont give up everyone makes those mistakes. My message is long. If you have any questions for me until you can get permission to post go to my thread in my signature and post to my Berry Bomb Journal it will be fine.
:Namaste:

Replanted in new soil!!! Removed safely now what !! How long usually until recovery what is the URL to blog

its not my blog, it is the link in my signature that says Berry Bomb grow - In progress. Just click and it will take you to my pages make sure to post on the last page.

Recovery if you followed the directions could be from 2-3 days or maybe up to a week, but i doubt it will take that long. Just watch her. Since you got rid of the soil, and washed her roots she should be better in a day or two. Also for to tell you if she has not gone into flower yet I would leave the lights on 24/7 for at least a week to help her gain some strength. Then lets see how she is doing... if she looks to be dry give just just smll amounts of water 1/4 cup a day no more until she is better.

If you go to the Forums (upper left) at the top you can welcome new people or make comments to push your posts up to over 50 then you can post private messages to anyone.

Like I said if you need something go to my signature in Berry Bomb and I'll see what I can do if not maybe I can get to someone who knows more...
I'll be watching your posts here too.

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom