Leaves Droopy! Help Pic Included

Re: Updated Pic!! What you think is going on?

Thanks alot,

Yeah your right I used to have a forums back in the day when the FTA satellite was available I keep reposting the same shytt im sorry...Im just so pist lol I really dont know where I went wrong. What do you think will this make it I have two more that were transplanted and nothing happened is this a process in getting better should I remove damaged leaves etc...

photo11hwq2.jpg

Re: Updated Pic!! What you think is going on?

well the soil is looking better but your plant looks sad i must say

Looking like u got u plant in a big container.. try over the top with household plastic-film.. spray 4-5 timers with water under it and leave it to recover

What u mean try over the top I did spray alittle mist on spoil

Re: Updated Pic! What you think is going on?

that's very sad to hear:rip:

Next for you is to get some new seeds or seedlings.. and then i recommend you reading up on, at least just the basics on growing.. maybe start out with a "not so expensive" strain.. maybe go very much back an see if u can grow a tomato or maybe a chilli but keep on growing

:peacetwo: OUT

i would say you need to put the light alot closer to the plant.use a red cup at first so u can get the light right up to it.

Thanks anyways guess it was to late all dead I'll try at later time I'm going start with basic shit lol corn and peppers lol haha a lot work no wonder it cost$

Make a humidity dome out of a 2L bottle and cover the girl....get that humidity up. Also cut off half of the fan leaf blades so that the roots can stretch out and search for water. with little roots and large leaves, the plant can't supply the necessary water/nutrients to keep the plant going. Give the plant a light foliar spray of water to help raise the humidity and then put the humidity dome back on... this should help.

Sorry Ice looks like a prior post they say it is dead :rip::sorry:

rockstarr, dont start with veggies, you will never learn how to grow Mj. Get your hands on some more seeds, germ them and do not use or put them into MG this time. Once you have them sprouted use a cfl light the spiral ones for day light. Keep it around 2-3 inches from the top of the plant, leave light on 24/7 for about 3 weeks. At the 3 week stage you will need to introduce Nutrients, I used BPN Blu Planet Nutrients they are a sponsor here. you can find them on the sponsor's page. Dilute the nute's to 1/4 strength and give only about 1/2 to 1 cup 1 time per week, for the larger pot I would initally put about 2 cups then cut back to 1. You need to check the soil to about a depth of 2 inches. The soil should need water before you just add it or spray the plant. In my signature there is a link for how to grow marijuana. Read it, I know it is long but the things that dont apply to your grow currently will at some point.

Keep it simple, lights, water w/ nutes (after 3rd week), circulation of air to make stems strong, I think you can take it from there.
Best of luck.

Make a humidity dome out of a 2L bottle and cover the girl....get that humidity up. Also cut off half of the fan leaf blades so that the roots can stretch out and search for water. with little roots and large leaves, the plant can't supply the necessary water/nutrients to keep the plant going. Give the plant a light foliar spray of water to help raise the humidity and then put the humidity dome back on... this should help.

Get some clones , the wait will be taken away and you will have a good plant to start.Friends that grow will be able to help you out.
Then learn to clone ,you can turn 2 plants into a room full in a month. And you do not have to worry about it being a male.Clones are a great way to make grower friends. They will help you .And a first time grower needs a head start........clones are that.
give your babies a funneral and get a new pet..... GOOD LUCK....DO NOT GIVE UP and when you have to many clones .....call a friend and pay it forward......you will make life long friends

Back
Top Bottom