leaves dying under the canapey

tjmathues

i have a mother plant that i am using for clones and just recently she has been loosing leaves toward the center, the only thing i can think of is that she may need a bigger pot, any other idea's i would like to avoid transplanting if i can but i will if i have too
3 CFL lighting
Fox farm nuts
fairly large pot

What grow style are you using? Regular xmas tree style or LST/SOG? If its SOG or LST the inner leaves will die off due to limited light and give priority to other sites.. If you have a look at my completed journal, I lst d it, she had 13 main branches which stood 6ft 3 in her 25cm pot.. As long as the shoots are healthy and all the leaves arent yellowing it should be ok.. But others who ve had more experience with mother plants may have more of an idea if something is lacking.. Goodluck, Smokemup..

I get that too on my mothers from clones I thought it was from light not penetrating enough or they were to crowded in the middle I just pluk those dead leaves and thin a little now and then for airflow and light I ve only had them since mid july my first and only mothers that I dont have room for anymore since they got too big . Im gonna flower them next. After they get defoliated and lst'd just to fit.I hope I dont stress them to much to herm on me although i would like some seeds. They are 2 dif unknowns that have been good to me and I was planning on light stressing some clones for fem seeds later I want those mothers 2be seed free,I know some of them could be possibly be herm sedds but so far the clones from the mothers havent shown any signs in 2 runs

Back
Top Bottom