Leaves fading inbetween viens.

closetorganic

These are on 2 clones In my veg that are in used soil under a T5 at 16/8 light schedule cut 7 weeks ago. I am looking for reasons possible and have found here in pictoral possible magnesium def or too much potassium. Does that sound and look right. Only tap that sits to dechlorinate is used with a few weak feedings from my only nutes a GO BOX kit.
020271.JPG

020271.JPG

022218.JPG

018313.JPG

016377.JPG

Lst was just tried few days ago. I am going to water with ph'd tap soon as they are dry, should I add calmag+ or do I have a different problem?

Thanks Daraldo
I read that again and see it like that now. The second picture looks a little faded in between. I checked ph and it is low some spots 5.5 and others 6 . I need to work on the soil ph and can only use Epsoma Garden lime for this. But I watered them already with not phd tap water with some GO Calmag+. There is some improvement I think but the soil needs it most now.I have 2 sister clones in same used mix in flower now 10 days and do not see signs yet I have to fix all 4 before its too late.The 2 showing go perpetual in 4 days
:thanks:

Thats interesting Daraldo on the calcified seaweed , I will have to check it out for future uses. I did scratch in some garden Lime 1 Tbsp in each 3 gallon pot, At the same time Ive heard to watch out with the magnesium in it. how it can affect the soil life or energy messing with the Ca and N.:sorry: I Cant explain jack but Right now I have to use what I have and I hope that it does the trick.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom