Leaves showing signs of phosphorus deficiency - I think?

Just for kicks, try putting that fan on the ground in front of the table facing in (with a gap between rear table edge and rear wall) and see if that doesn't provide you with adequate circulation and blowing the heat up and out kinda like a wind tunnel. Might drop your temps a couple degrees and if it doesn't you can always put it right back where its at. Might consider getting ready to transplant soon also.

Just for kicks, try putting that fan on the ground in front of the table facing in (with a gap between rear table edge and rear wall) and see if that doesn't provide you with adequate circulation and blowing the heat up and out kinda like a wind tunnel. Might drop your temps a couple degrees and if it doesn't you can always put it right back where its at. Might consider getting ready to transplant soon also.

The gap between the edge of the table and the back wall is a solid 8in. if not more. Also I have a smaller rotating fan in front of the table aimed up and in with the white box fan above the light fixture to blow hot air/old air back out of the closet.
20140513_235055_zpsb6811f71.jpg

I originally wanted to use the white box fan to blow air into the closet but I felt that the breeze was to strong for the plants where as the rotating fan can be on high, circulate all around the room and not tear apart the plants :p

Also behind my water res. to the left of the table on the bottom shelf there is another small 6in. air purifier/fan blowing straight out away from the wall towards the right wall.

I am gearing up for transplant tomorrow - getting bigger pots, better ventilation in the pots, and instead of just soil I was thinking of doing a 80-90% soil/10-20% rock or another mineral/organic matter that allows better air circulation in the soil but maintains my 6.0-6.5 pH levels.

Any suggestions on an easy - 1 stop shop at a nursery soil mix that is killer???

Also has anyone fathomed up why only 1 clone of the bunch has a darker stem?

How long have they been in those pots? What have you been feeding them?

To me they look they they need a good drink with a light to moderate feeding. Or just transplant to a little bit bigger of a pot with fresh soil.

Yeah I just transplanted them into 2gal pots. I know they didnt need that big of pots but I want to transplant the least amount as possible. Looking pretty good now other than the super dark stem.

It really could just be the stem starting to "wooden" up. I know you probably think all the clones came from the same source, but unless you took them yourself, its possible they're from different mothers and that might very well be the difference between the others.

If you are growing 6 or less plants in the closet ,I would go with 400 watt system. I have a 600 watt open gull wing reflectors and have a heat problem unless the central a/c is on. I run it at 50 per cent most of the time with digital balest. check amazon and ebay for deals. Are those solo cups you are using? I use them until I can tell their sex then go to a gallon container. My veg room is very small but great on light. I have 2 -60 watt clf {pig tail } lights and a 16 inch aquarium tube light. Cost about 50 bucks with the reflector covers.This is my second grow as my first is almost ready but had heat problems from my lack of skills with the 600 watt light and height issue.

If you are growing 6 or less plants in the closet ,I would go with 400 watt system. I have a 600 watt open gull wing reflectors and have a heat problem unless the central a/c is on. I run it at 50 per cent most of the time with digital balest. check amazon and ebay for deals. Are those solo cups you are using? I use them until I can tell their sex then go to a gallon container. My veg room is very small but great on light. I have 2 -60 watt clf {pig tail } lights and a 16 inch aquarium tube light. Cost about 50 bucks with the reflector covers.This is my second grow as my first is almost ready but had heat problems from my lack of skills with the 600 watt light and height issue.

8-10 plants at a time and I recently moved to the basement. I have a 6ftx4ftx7ft section. Transplanted into 2gal pots and just purchased a 600watt HPS/MS setup.

Back
Top Bottom