Leaves turning yellow at bottom

jgrow1103

A little background about my setup is I'm using a 300w galaxyhydro 10 x 10 14/10
The dirt is organic garden soil ixed with a rooting fungus "mykos"
I just started the big bloom since it's budding now I use it once a week and i water once a day.

Last week I ntnoticed that the tips on a hand full of the leaves were yellowing but only about half a dozen and it was mixed all the way through the plant now we are noticing that some of the lower leaves are turning yellow ish themselves where the top leaves are still deep purple

Here's some pictures that I took today;
20150523_123928.jpg
20150523_123759.jpg
20150523_123732.jpg
20150522_171850.jpg

And these are the nutrients that im using made by fox farm
20150523_123908.jpg

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or what I can do to prevent further damage??
Thanks for your time
Josh

you mean magnesium and calcium correct and if so how do I correct the situation and what can I do to prevent it from returning

Rarely does (Mg)def. hit young plants unless the grower been using RO. water which deprives the plant of any Calcium compounds ..treat it for what it is, and flush 3 times the volume of the pot with ph neutral, air temp. water thru the pot allow to drain overnight to continue in the morning, no nutes/food until you see a positive recovery

So that purple light is LED, so yes the idea that cal mag is needed more during LED grows is true. How ever we can't see cal mag def because of the light. First step. Always take problem pictures with no grow light on, ideally with lots of natural light, or if need be a flash.

Again, it's an LED light so they need to be very close to the plant to get the most use. The lower leaves are either suffering from light deficiency/shade die-off which is fine. Or it's a lack of Nitrogen. This may be caused by nutrient lock out, but I don't believe so in this case. Since you are getting close to finishing I wouldn't worry about it myself. If you are worry just add a touch of N to your next feed.

But before you do anything please take a photo in regular light please. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom