LED Experiment

martymcfly

So, these 2 plants are the same age, about 3 weeks in:

Plant on the left has been under a 150watt UFO LED light, given only water, no nutes at all, no ventilation at all

Plant on the right has been growing under a 1000watt HPS light and given nutes

Isn't it interesting how they grow differently? I am anxious to see yield difference

Just click on the link in my post above to see a pic ... or here ...
LED_Experiment.jpg

Interesting, as I use only LED`s. Will follow along. Lookin` good.

I can't wait to see the yield difference ... I like experimenting ... I'll keep everyone posted

I enjoy a good experiment.:thumb: In all fairness to the led though shouldn't the feed, timing and strains be exactly the same. I'm not sold on LEDs for blooming based on my personal experiences but I keep reading/hearing that they keep getting better.

I've noticed that different lights change requirements of plants. I wonder if this experiment will show any difference in what the plant wants. Make sense, I'm pretty new at this?

Darn, mouse, too bad. Better luck next time!

I don't mean to sound like a Debbie Downer, but how is this an experiment in any way? One plant gets 10x the light and the nutrients it needs to live and the other gets nothing remotely close. If you want to actually test something, everything else needs to stay exactly the same. Likewise, cutting the LED by 50% of the power would be reasonable... not 90%

Back
Top Bottom