LED help me please

Never done a scrog grow before, I think I might need some help with this, old saltThanks again

Yes. Take a look at the last few pages in my current grow. I put an adjustable height screen in my tent. It may give you an idea or two. The chain and wire clamps I used are not designed to take much weight. If you place more than about 10Kg or 22lb on it, the chain will stretch with the links opening up, and the nylon wire clamps will break. Keep that in mind for yours.

I have it in the bottom of a milk container that I cut down, and the container that I want to use in not a conventional container, it's a storage container ( L37. 7 X w27.7 X H 36.7 cm ).

Taking away the height of your pot from the height of your tent, you've got a meter left. Allow for the light and you can let your plant grown about 60 or so cm. If you train the branches out to the side, top it after the 3rd set of real leaf nodes have developed, and train those new branches out to the side, you should be good. You are creating multiple COLAS.

topping and training

I'm in to the second week of flower ( just) and it's looking like a monster now calvados, should I have already topped it by now, seriously it's looking like a triffid

Taking away the height of your pot from the height of your tent, you've got a meter left. Allow for the light and you can let your plant grown about 60 or so cm. If you train the branches out to the side, top it after the 3rd set of real leaf nodes have developed, and train those new branches out to the side, you should be good. You are creating multiple COLAS.

topping and training
My last post to you

Useful and helpful thread. Cheers

Great formulas and links

I'm in to the second week of flower ( just) and it's looking like a monster now calvados, should I have already topped it by now, seriously it's looking like a triffid

Yes. Don't top it in flower. You will shock the plant. From here on out you can train the branches by tying them in the directions you want them to grow. In a week or two your plant growth should slow down and focus on the buds. In about a month you will be tying the branches from the top to support the buds that are growing.

You sound like you're enjoying this :cheer:

Thanks for your reply calvados. And yes I'm am amazed at the growth, and got a plan to keep it as low as possible with gardening wire ... Thanks a lot for the advice I was about to top it. Will keep you updated ..

Back
Top Bottom