LED indoor growing

Im using the app to . What I showed you is for the app.
420-magazine-mobile348319656.jpg

I need help....6x6 tent t-5 lighting 2 feminized white widow auto flower plants going there healthy looking but stopped growing....I don't get it...temp between 70-80 24-7 cuz its cold here feeding earth juice when needed

Hi i have A question I'm new to this growing stuff I wanted to know if I have too much light for my plants..I have a 24x24x48 grow tent and a 300w led light...is this too much light for that space??? I just reported into a bigger 3 gallon pot yesterday but they are still kinda droopy (the leaves)

Hi i have A question I'm new to this growing stuff I wanted to know if I have too much light for my plants..I have a 24x24x48 grow tent and a 300w led light...is this too much light for that space??? I just reported into a bigger 3 gallon pot yesterday but they are still kinda droopy (the leaves)
Perfect I'd say

Ok good...do you think it would matter how close I have the light to the plants??? I had it 18 inches away but moved it closer. What do you think I should do move it back or keep it close because it's better for the plants as someone told me that???

Back
Top Bottom