LED light

mountaineerfanatic

I have 2 plants growing in a closet. One is 2 weeks old and the other a little over a week. Each one is in a 5 gallon bucket dwc side by side. I have a zxmean led light supposedly 1000w but you know how that goes. I took some pics of the info of the light. I've been trying to find out a definite on how far to hang the light from the plants but I get different distances. I just dont think the distance they suggest is accurate but it might be. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Attachments

• 7-800x800.jpg
    7-800x800.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 2-800x800.jpg
    2-800x800.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 5-800x800.jpg
    5-800x800.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 38
I've heard of overinflated specs, lol, but that tire is about to pop. 165 watts.

Vegetative growth phase: Up to 18" away in an area of four to five and a half square feet.
Flowering phase: Get a better light :rolleyes: .
Yeah I bought the light before I did some research. I'm definitely going to get another light in a couple of weeks. Earlier today I took apart an aerogarden and got the 26watt cfl bulb out and rigged it up to hang between the 2 plants to try to help them out a little. I suppose it won't hurt any. Thanks for the response.

If you take a white piece of paper and hold it under the light and lower it slowly until you don't see any solid red or blue dots is a good place to start with some LEDs.

Back
Top Bottom