LED lights - Can't be real

1/2 a pound per plant with 2 Mars 600's???? That sounds exactly like the kind of yield I need in my life.

Sent from my SM-G928P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nope, 1/2 lb per total harvest under those lights in an 18 x 48 area... but you'll have to scrog and fill all that space completely by 2nd week of flowering.

Of course it's a fools errand to try and guarantee a certain amount

That's my (noob) prediction based upon what I've seen.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Do you use your 600's through veg and flower, or just veg? I've been reading alot of conflicting things.

They are fine for both veg and flower. I am not a light scientist and have no great knowledge to give you but other than that, yes they absolutely cause plants to grow well in both phases.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I usually veg and flower under my two lights and can pull 250 grams from them and more I think, the actual watt draw is close to 226 watts at the wall for both my lights I'm hoping to add a pound with my 400 hps for a total of 1 1/4 pound with heavy trich production but every grow is different so we will see.
I should be starting a new journal today or tomorrow.
No matter what light you get you will probably get more lol. One of my buddies runs those Galaxy hydro LED panels they are really consistant for him and in a year hasn't had a problem with them I still think for bang for the buck though Mars is at the top for me if I had no budget I would probably buy the newer bigger Mars models still, the Rep really treats the growers like gold and makes sure any warranty issues are dealt with.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Mars is great company for that price.I have Mars 480w reflector unit and in my first attemt with this light i had great harvests.Super Skunk auto 110 grams-one single plant in my closet grow.Buy them,you wont be sory.

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći 420

I have 1 for veg and it does good for me. Well enough im lookig to buy more to flower soon

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Mars Hydro is definitely worth considering.

If you look at the descriptions online (Amazon) you will find that in the specs of the Mars lights, the coverage of the light varies between veg and flower due to the varying distance between light and plant.

The Mars Hydro 600 covers an area of 2 feet x 1.5 feet each light...

Therefore, to achieve a great amount of light in your 48" x 18" space, you would be much better off selecting a pair of the Mars 600s which retail just over $300 for the pair.

I have (2) 600s myself and love them. Don't ever put them closer than 16" tho. These are powerful enough to hurt your plants if too close.

I'm sure you'd get some nice buds from the smaller lights too but a pair of 600 rated LEDs (drawing 278 watts each) will not be overkill in that space.

And plant count can be customized. You could grow 2 nice big girls in that space or a dozen little ones... probably get similar yields overall too. Plant count does not matter nearly as much as the size of the grow area and the power of the lights.

Under 2 Mars Hydro 600s, I can assure you that harvesting 1/2 pound or more from a single plant consistently will be no problem if you get everything else the way it should be.
Do you think that one Mars 600 would be enough for 2 auto plants?

Check the auction site for a used mars 900, I picked one up for just over $200 a few weeks ago. Then you have the ability to expand to a 4x4 tent in the future.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

LED goes pretty deep, just trim any unnecessarily stretchy fan leaves and you'll be fine

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom